1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

New Linea Uncovered

Discussion in 'Fiat Global News' started by driver, Apr 9, 2012.

1. sashank82

Once upon a time an Italian looker met a Korean hooker.
    The looker was called Linea and the hooker was Verna (previous gen - with a sick nose job...remember?), in state of mental abstraction and deprived of sales the looker had a one night stand and this new Linea was born.....!

This is seriously short-sighted, narrow-minded approach to fiddle with a design that is eternal, aspirational and simply superb:confused:
    Wake-up FIAT:(
    5 people like this.
  2. sid_10000

sid_10000 Regolare

This linea will make our rides look better on road :D

Few expected features in the new one:
    1. GC increased to 350mm, it now costs like a sedan (almost looks like one) and drives over potholes like ashok leyland trucks... A special order from Army in waiting for motorized / AC personnel carrier with 50mm roof mounted guns... to cross over trenches and all.

2. Auto Rain sensors and last setting automatically sends a SMS to fiat personnel who would personally come over and wipe the rain water from your windscreens (this facility is only for first 3 years or 3 rainy seasons, after which a personnel visitation charge of Rs 100 will be charged, please note the wiping cloth should be provided by owner).

3. New Linea will be followed all times by a FIAT service vehicle in case it ever breaks down (needless to say only for 1st 3 years / 300000 KMS).

4. Auto Taxi setting to reduce AC / cramp up the rear seats, garble up the sound system and increase the boot space. This setting scans DNAs to check if the passengers are related, if not the settings may automatically take effect. Manual override is hidden beneath the engine bay and can only be operated when speed is > 20 kmph.

5. Owner of each Linea would be garlanded and personally introduced to support staff around the city as they become your best friends eventually :)

p.s. Just Jokin... Dil pe mat lo... mere paas bhi linea hai...
    Last edited: Apr 11, 2012
  3. BoseSuman

BoseSuman Superiore

Midnapur (W.B) & Hyderabad (A.P) India.
    Linea 1.3
    Maruti has good sales & After sales team so as pathetic design department ( except esteem & previous ZEN), I don't like Swift & Dzire design though it loved by others.
    Fiat has strong Design so as pathetic sales department. Both Fiat & Maruti can do an exchange program so that they can remove their pathetic team and both will have good looking & better designed car, also good sales & ASS team.

If Fiat is going for looks changes ( who has already league ahead looks) instead of providing good quality of interior & advanced engine,it will really be tough for them. Hope Fiat will wake up and don't try suicidal attempt.
    1 person likes this.
  4. ManUTDian

ManUTDian Amatore

New Delhi
    A change should be for better but its quite opposite with Fiat.

But then again how many Indians go for looks ? if the new linea comes with better and bigger heart, it may work. More than looks Fiat should be work on service aspect.
  5. ENKI

ENKI Esperto

I would call this imagination at it's best. I was confused with the hanging Logo position of new linea on it's front grill & thought like it must immitate something that i have seen before:confused:.

Linealover indeed digged it like no one can:lol..!!

Don't believe it, pls check the below pic & tell me it doesn't look like the one:mrgreen:.

6. Loki

I think Fiat Italy had nothing to do with this redesign. Fiat Turkey must have come up with this - they probably consulted the guy who designed the Verna transform :)
  7. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Linea Has lost its Gorgeous look and will not fell the richness of driving one...
  8. linealover

linealover Regolare

@ Enki,

i will ask the mods to change my name as Lineahater!

i never hate ritz,dzire to that much,as the way i hate turkish linea,at least they can pardoned owing to japanese quirky approach.

And this is too much from a classic italian,who introduced pitza,marbles...etc.

one thing is certain i never ever going to sell my linea in any circumstances.
  9. ENKI

ENKI Esperto

Linea lover, one correction in your statement. None of the plant worker is proud & happy actually if you note.
    They are posing around the car because their Boss has instructed them to.
    A few of them are :confused:, while a couple of them are ::pP.
    Look at the guys in brown T-Shirt :???:
  10. Bala

Bala Esperto

I think that there is a conspiracy in this!.May be,the designer of the face lift(face downed!)is working with the Honda or Toyota and they are jealous of Linea's success in Turkey and they wanted to finish it off and here they have sent their man to innocent Fiat!!!!.
    I would have done a pretty job,if Fiat had paid me 100 Rs.!,or did Fiat not pay the designer his due and he took revenge??!!!