1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

New Linea Uncovered

Discussion in 'Fiat Global News' started by driver, Apr 9, 2012.

1. ENKI

ENKI Esperto

If Rear weren't changed much, the looks would have been still somewhat acceptable. Issue is that it's the rear that is fiddled with substantially as per the camouflaged pics last time::T. The reg. no. plate which is below the rear bumper right now, has been kept on the boot itself in the upcoming face-bashed model:up. It's more like traditional sedan's rear that is adopted now. The clean & smooth lines on the boot is the core part of Linea's gorgeous rear.
    Last edited: Apr 10, 2012
  2. linealover

linealover Regolare

Madras
    new linea,

a poor attempt to the core,look at proud faces near the ugly pig.

@sungoa i think you need to change your signature.

i feel depressed when i saw the dzire,ritz competitor in the name of linea.

let the fiat go hell with this,i never going to support fiat.let them windup the company.

@ramjn,may be after this launch it will sell like hot cake,who knows?

MODS NOTE - Kindly, kindly mind your language and use certain words with more discretion.
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 10, 2012
    1 person likes this.
  3. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Quite possible Linealover. Indians like glamorous heroines on films. No glamour is expected in cars.
  4. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    If we neglect the design, overall it has a luxury look, because of chrome. It may attract more people towards it. Chrome is a big factor for an average Indian buyer. Now what I am looking is the engine and THE GEAR BOX. If they give it, it is difficult to see the grill of Linea in rear view mirror.
  5. ENKI

ENKI Esperto

How about comparing rear of the old & new face-bashed linea side by side. New Linea is not only face bashed but rear whipped too:mrgreen:

I hope they don't upgrade it's GC further to 210 mm:lol

LINEA_traseira_AS-copy.jpg fiat-linea-back-photos.jpg
    Last edited: Apr 10, 2012
    1 person likes this.
  6. Bala

Bala Esperto

Villupuram
    So,Linea transformed!!!
    But,I think we need not worry about this Linea coming to India.Who would invest money in a facelift for a car which struggles to sell even 300 to 400??.
    Certainly,this not a job from Italians,this should be some kind of work localized in Turkey just like the shortened version of Dezire in India,which is not sold anywhere else in the world.
    1 person likes this.
  7. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    Is there any change in length of car?. Looks like rear got reduced in length.
  8. jishnu

jishnu Superiore

Bangalore
    This thing looks like the old generation Jetta/Golf! I don't know why they had to design it like this?! Hope they workout something better for the India Specific model..And a 1.6MJD soon!
    Last edited: Apr 11, 2012
  9. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    The Linea's back actually compete with that of skoda superb and above class. It is class apart. How many people will digest it. I am sure, if hide the logo and ask for the choice more than 80% of average customer will like the rear of honda city against BMW or Audi. Now the rear has little bit brought down to the C segment. It is not that bad. Now It suits with the price-class in which the vehicle belongs.
  10. jayakrishnakola

jayakrishnakola Regolare

Bangalore
    oh god!!!!! what a design.....

just the present linea with the 1.3 duologic and the 1.6multijet with re designed interiors would do the magic..

@ this new ugly looking car, they can use the same linea's platform so as to not spend much on new R&D for new cars and they can make a cheap sedan that is accepted by the taxi drivers.

taxi wala's need only short turning radius, with large boot and cheap spares and lots of mileage.