1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

New Linea Uncovered

Discussion in 'Fiat Global News' started by driver, Apr 9, 2012.

1. Manilruben

Manilruben Amatore

Chennai
    Very sad .. hope some thing changes when reaches india.
  2. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    I liked the design. I hope this comes to India as a brand new car and not as a Linea.

A new car with 1.6 MJD Engine option :)
  3. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    1.3 Duallogic may be practical option for India than the 1.6 MJD. I wish Fiat launch both in 2013 :D.
  4. thomman85

thomman85 Esperto

reminds me of a mini copper grills......
    overall.. looks bad.....compared to the existing one..
    Last edited: Apr 10, 2012
  5. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Punjab
    I suppose the rear end treatment will be even more uninspiring. As the number plate has now moved to the boot-lid ( as per the spy pics).
  6. vIjAy_kHaSa

vIjAy_kHaSa Esperto

Panchkula
    Linea transform. Did Fiat hired the same designer who designed the Verna transform earlier.
    Oh god wasn't the Verna transform enough to let people commit suicide by looking at the car.
    Why did Fiat had to mess with exterior of linea, it's the interiors which they had to change.
  7. sid_10000

sid_10000 Regolare

Pune
    Absolutely mediocre looks.... looks like the old verna.
    This should never head to India... Dated design...

While the world is moving to slick / fluidic designs... fiat is taking steps back into past (crappy ones at that)...
  8. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Let us wait for more better pictures and from different angles. Looks to me, rear has not been changed much.

Also, it is not looking bad either, to me. Though current Linea design is ageless, and those kind of design can't be re-created. Having said that, change is reality of life and Linea also need some modification to keep itself refreshed.

And who says ugly looking cars doesn't get sold in India, look around, roads are filled with DeZires, Omeenis, Ritziis ....:eek:.
    Last edited: Apr 10, 2012
    4 people like this.
  9. Cinju

Cinju Esperto

Trivandrum
    Earlier Linea's design was much ahead of the generation & now they are trying to catch up with the current generation :confused. Awaiting for rear & side view pics.
  10. royj

royj Esperto

Trivandrum
    OMG! What am I going to buy when I have to upgrade?

Sent using tapatalk
    2 people like this.