1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

New Linea Uncovered

Discussion in 'Fiat Global News' started by driver, Apr 9, 2012.

1. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    :
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Marhaba...
    Already Linea occupied two different class in FIAT turkey web site :)

FIAT_TR.jpg
  2. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    :
    Grande Punto 1.3
    it seems like FIAT India is aftermarket for FIAT cars itselves.... :evilsmile ,all old models.
  3. BoseSuman

BoseSuman Superiore

Midnapur (W.B) & Hyderabad (A.P) India.
    Linea 1.3
    If FIAT brings Viaagio with 1.9 VGT twin turbo, I may consider this one surely. ;). Punto will be also with me.
  4. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    :
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Suman,
    Wake up bro,one can understand FIAT is sleeping.... :sad1

Out of 100 only 25% knows what's in the engine bay,what we want is one word from the Sales Executive that "This car has more Power than that Brand car"(dont even want to say 1.1,1.2 1.4 or 1.9....) and "Improved Interior"

What's in the engine bay:- You might see the insane drivers driving the alto @140 Kmph as well.Now tell me Alto and Punto can go upto 140 Kmph,the clever person like you and me will say "where is the safety" again we are well known with the subject of powertrain :confused: the man having cash in hands(dont know abc of the automobile,he will definitely opt for ? )

This car has more Power than that Brand car:- Poor Sales of FIAT ASS. (VIsit TASS,definitely the sales guy will point to quadrajet VISTA in comparison with FIAT 75HP punto(TASS dont have 90HP as display,its a different story))

Improved Interior:- Lazy FIAT India,since from 2009 surviving only with Linea and Punto that too with old interiors and adding few stickers and saying sports ::V (anyone can do it and you have set an example for this modification)

We know the present linea and punto are good with dynamics,we need new interiors,these interiors sucks,need some nice plastic.
    For FIAT sales "Interior quality is being compromised by FANS like you and me when it comes to the purchase of this FIAT's beauty".
    Last edited: Sep 3, 2012
    2 people like this.
  5. BoseSuman

BoseSuman Superiore

Linea 1.3
    I am in Daydream with open eye. Got to know from reliable source that FIAT is focusing on China instead of INDIA.

So all Bravo, Viaggio ( 1.9, 1.6 what ever) maynot come to India. :A. We will be very happy if Fiat will think differently again.

So DayDream now with one hope:- Refersh new interior of Punto & Linea.

FIAT will not listen because they are happy with MJD sell if I am not wrong, ( VISTA, MANZA, SWIFT, DZIRE, SX4,RITZ).
  6. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    :
    Grande Punto 1.3
    6Lakhs cars on the road are running on FIAT engines. its really nice and intelligent advertisement :D "Ek teer mein doh nishaaan"
  7. macky

macky Amatore

what if they being in a Punto with 1.9VGT to India ala UK..will you still keep the Punto!! (

8. BoseSuman

BoseSuman Superiore

Linea 1.3
    Macky, Punto with 1.9 VGT in Europe are different Scenario, and in India 1.9VGT will not possible.

Europe Spec:-
    length 4030 mm, engine:- 1.6, 1.4 Tjet & 1.9 VGT

India Spec:-
    Length:- 3987 mm, Engine:- 1.3 VGT.

India has some norm for tax benifit & excise duty relieve:- it will be below 4000 mm & 1.5 Liter engine.

As a enthusiast, I am also not thinking of 3987 mm punto with 1.6 VGT ( 1.9 is far). There is will be no point for FIAT to bring them.

If I am not wrong 4030 mm Punto has better legroom in EU.

If I will save some money for next Car. Punto will be with me till she live.

I will be happy if FIAT brings 1.9 VGT, I will change the engine ( with registartion in RTO) in same Car .
    Last edited: Sep 3, 2012
  9. saharsh

saharsh Regolare

Noida
    Interiors of the Turkish Linea are so much better..

IMG_8769.JPG
    4 people like this.
  10. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    :
    Grande Punto 1.3
    New linea :mad:

2 people like this.