1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

New Linea Uncovered

Discussion in 'Fiat Global News' started by driver, Apr 9, 2012.

1. driver

driver

ANKARA/TURKEY
    There are photos of the new linea in the link below. The photos are on the 16th page. Sorry I couldn't copy them here. I g2 leave work.
    Fiat Linea Kullan
    2 people like this.
  2. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Uploading the pictures on behalf of driver :D. I think this may well head to India in 2013.

p1.jpg

p2.jpg

p3.jpg

p4.jpg

p5.jpg
    10 people like this.
  3. Loki

Loki

Haha. They've completely ruined the awesome Italian looks of the front! This looks more Chinese! Or even Korean!

Well what do I know. If launched, maybe it will sell better as in India, people dont give a &^%* about looks as long as it has the right badge and is cheap to own. Lotsa examples in the market which i dont want to quote.
    Last edited: Apr 9, 2012
  4. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Punjab
    Thanks a lot Serdar for the update! :) And Ramjn for importing the pics from the Turkish forum.

As for the "updated" looks - I am one of those who say that the looks of the Linea should never ever be tampered with. FIAT has done it and ended up with egg on its face.

Now the Linea is looking like some shady factory in China decided to make a Chinese replica of the original Linea.

Another pic

tofas-linea.jpg
  5. gurus

gurus Amatore

BLR/AZ
    grill is out of shape...otherwise it should be ok...
    ppl should book current linea before this rolls out :)
    3 people like this.
  6. Viny

Viny Esperto

:)
    Thank God, its not happening in India.
    :hit:hit:hit:punch:punch:punch
  7. ENKI

ENKI Esperto

Front is still somewhat OK, but they have not shown the REAR where FIAT's designers had finally shown some talent.
    The interior is exactly same as current linea:D.
    Any update on specifications/upgrade/new features/engines (Lower tuned version of 2ltr MJD-2 (140 HP, 350 NM) or Multiair)?
    Pls FIAT, That would consolidate the matter somewhat.
  8. prakhar_lfc

prakhar_lfc Superiore

Bhubaneswar, Odisha, India
    Bhubaneswar, Odisha, India
    Linea T-Jet
    Really disappointing :(

It is a case of 'why fix it if it ain't broke?'
  9. pioneeraaron

pioneeraaron Superiore

Mulund/Mumbai
    Interiors seem to be spruced up.Nice job there FIAT!! Oh gosh the front grill looks so china made :-D The looks shudnt be tampered with.Why on earth this kinda front grill??
  10. dj.nish

dj.nish Superiore

Mumbai
    Why does Fiat have to do anything with the looks of the current Linea? It's an ageless classic headturner.

This (esp the front grille) looks cheap (read: Korean)