1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

New Linea T-Jet 2013 Test Drive & Review.

Discussion in 'Linea 1.4 T-Jet' started by BoseSuman, Jul 6, 2013.

1. mangeshtendulkar

mangeshtendulkar Amatore

Pune
    An update to share, got a call from Sky Moto - Pune yesterday on arrangement of camp by FIAT. Herein plan is to get the wiring harness checked and repaired in case needed and camp would be attended by FIAT officials and not the dealer crew. On asking whether this is kind of soft recall, response was yes. Has anyone else received similar call from their dealers?

Mods: Please move this to appropriate thread if in case I have chosen the wrong one.
    prabhjot likes this.
  2. dadasaheb

dadasaheb Regolare

Pune
    MH 12 (Ranjangaon)
    Linea 1.3
    Pandit was organizing such camps, but now SKY and JAY VIJAY will arrange these as Pandit is closing down.
  3. mangeshtendulkar

mangeshtendulkar Amatore

Pune
    Pandit closing down???Is it true??
  4. pabhishek

pabhishek Esperto

Oslo
    Pune
    Linea T-Jet
    @dadasaheb - Seriously, is Pandit closing down? If true, here goes my wish of owning one more fiat somewhere down the line. :(
  5. MakeTheMove

MakeTheMove Regolare

Pune
    Linea T-Jet
    Yes Abhishek. Last date for Pandit to accept car for servicing is 14 August and they will close operation in September.

Unfortunately for us, one of the best dealer for FIAT is closing their operations and Fiat is happy with Sky and Jay-Vijay who are helping Fiat to deteriorate their image further in Pune.

Nevertheless, lets keep this thread for Linea T-Jet review only. I am creating new thread for discussion about closure of Pandit Workshop.
    Excelerate and pabhishek like this.