1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

New Linea T-Jet 2013 Test Drive & Review.

Discussion in 'Linea 1.4 T-Jet' started by BoseSuman, Jul 6, 2013.

1. bsrej

bsrej Amatore

Chennai
    Chennai
    Linea T-Jet
    I have booked one :dance
  2. PatchyBoy

PatchyBoy Esperto

Bangalore
    I congratulated you already on the "For Sale" thread. Since you have posted here again, Congratulations :D :D

Rajan
    1 person likes this.
  3. bsrej

bsrej Amatore

Chennai
    Chennai
    Linea T-Jet
    Thanks Rajan, I know you congratulated me. But, since I came across your post in this thread thought of replying to this ::D
  4. djdc1990

djdc1990

NOIDA
    well guys i have received mine. That to in black . It is t jet active. Just some pending paper work and then its just me and the road ahead....
    3 people like this.
  5. Nadeem Ahmed VR 46

Nadeem Ahmed VR 46 Esperto

Gadag
    Congratulations dj.T-jet in black looks simply stunning.do post some pics if you have.
  6. djdc1990

djdc1990

NOIDA
    am a bit busy now a days. I so desperately want to click the pictures.
  7. Nadeem Ahmed VR 46

Gadag
    btw,where are you from?
  8. Kudos, mate! ;) Drive safe. cheers.
  9. deepakhon

deepakhon Amatore

Bangalore
    Sorry to hijack this thread - booked a black emotion T-Jet yesterday. It is expected mid of Nov. This was done after extensive testing of Polo 1.6 GT TDI, Vento 1.6 TDI, Skoda 1.6 TDI, Linea MJD and Linea T-Jet. In the T-jet, I found the most fun-to-drive of the lot, and I thought Polo GT TDI came a close second. From the Palio 1.2, this is going to be a big jump. I was all gunning for diesel, but, I found T-jet to be a cut above the ones that I tested, and I have booked one. Super excited, and waiting time is killing me.
    1 person likes this.
  10. Nadeem Ahmed VR 46

Gadag
    Congratulations Deepak on booking Black T-Jet Emotion.Plz open a new thread.Glad to know that you found T-Jet the most fun to drive of the lot,Of course it is.Once a Fiat owner always upgrades to another New Fiat.:pT-Jet is a cut above its rivals & next segment rivals too.Yeah waiting time kills us Fiat Fans.:D.All The Best with Delivery,Post lots of pics with a nice review of dealership & ownership experience.