1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

New Linea T-Jet 2013 Test Drive & Review.

Discussion in 'Linea 1.4 T-Jet' started by BoseSuman, Jul 6, 2013.

1. BoseSuman

BoseSuman Superiore

Midnapur (W.B) & Hyderabad (A.P) India.
    Linea 1.3
    Good News for T-Jet aspirants, FIAT India included T-Jet also to claim Loyality bonus of 1L ( as Linea MJD) from now.

Go and get it if you are now planning to change. HYD Price T-Jet Emotion On-road 10.46 L, Including Loyality bonus It is 9.46L now. Other model also applicable.
    1 person likes this.
  2. PatchyBoy

PatchyBoy Esperto

Bangalore
    Now I would like to see how many of the "aspirants" who were upset about T-Jet being stopped in between actually go and buy it. I guess, it cannot get better than this.

Rajan
    3 people like this.
  3. bharathj85

bharathj85 Regolare

Chennai
    T-Jet dynamic is 8.7 onroad chennai. I feel dynamic is better due to its GC.
  4. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Correct. Also, I would recommend to spend another 15k+ and get the old suspension setup in the T-Jet.
    1 person likes this.
  5. Nadeem Ahmed VR 46

Nadeem Ahmed VR 46 Esperto

Gadag
    Now Petrol heads who where thinking to buy New T-Jet model at huge discounts can get T-Jet even at a more affordable price:p.
  6. puchoo

puchoo Regolare

Delhi / Shimla
    Assuming you mean lowering it back?

7. Nadeem Ahmed VR 46

Nadeem Ahmed VR 46 Esperto

Gadag
    Ya he means to lower back GC.
  8. puchoo

puchoo Regolare

Delhi / Shimla
    I unfortunately do not have enough driving time of the older t-jet to be able to have an idea of which GC is better - what it is now and what it was earlier. What would be the possible benefits of reducing it back down other than asthetics.

Also @ramjn , could you give me the break up of the 15,000 and the time involved in doing this?
  9. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    15k was an approximate amount given by me. It may be little lesser or higher.

See the below update from DRIV3R. He has downgraded the GC to older setup in his Punto. Only 4 struts were replaced and costed him 9k including labor.
    http://www.teamfiat.co.in/minor-iss...-give-your-contact-details-10.html#post186835
    1 person likes this.
  10. Cubbie

Cubbie Superiore

Bangalore
    I missed the chance, may be in next 2 years time !