1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

New Linea T-Jet 2013 Test Drive & Review.

Discussion in 'Linea 1.4 T-Jet' started by BoseSuman, Jul 6, 2013.

1. jayadev

jayadev Esperto

Kannur, India
    Kannur
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    Life is only once.
    High speed is not just nonsense but intuitions . At higher speeds brain/nervous system goes into hyperactivity,activating many unknown realms and reflex centres.

I feel more troubled and distracted while driving slowly below 60kmph than to cruise above 120+kmph.

Of course there are foolish drivers too whom drives high speed with a trembling mind to showoff and end up into fatalities.
    1 person likes this.
  2. PatchyBoy

PatchyBoy Esperto

Bangalore
    I already said - it takes two to tango

The other driver may not have reflexes as you do. No matter whose fault it is, when two vehicles collide, both get damaged. It is also quite possible that both vehicles occupants get injured or worse. If you crash and die, a lot of peoples' lives will get affected. Worse still, if you crash and kill someone else, you have to live with that guilt for the rest of your life. All being well, occasional bursts of speed are OK. But always wanting to do insane speeds, is just that - insane.

Rajan
    Last edited: Jul 10, 2013
  3. rudresh

rudresh Regolare

Hyderabad, India
    lets not get in to speed debate in this thread as We (who test drove T Jet) made very much clear that we do not encourage high speeds and going out of way to achieve it.

We did clearly on testing purpose with accordance to road condition, feel of the car and own driving experience. So lets not divert from topic and make it a speed battle thread. We all are responsible drivers.
    3 people like this.
  4. tps11

tps11 Amatore

Dehradun
    Hi Friends,
    Long time back I saw one of the Indian Car Shows. It had a comparison between First Gen Honda City and Mitsubishi Lancer. I still remember the presenter of the show was driving from Delhi and Shimla and his/her words were "Lancer can be enjoyed by an expert driver, you have to be more than good to explore its capabilities whereas City can make good drivers out of average ones."
    Now that I drive T-Jet I understand what is meant by this. This car really gives you the confidence.
    Regards
    Tushar
    2 people like this.
  5. Katra

Katra

Hyderabad
    Guys, Thanks for the review of the car. I have booked the car last Friday after doing a Test Drive. Test Drove Verna, City and the T-Jet on the same day and the choice was obvious. Now waiting for delivery!

By the way Sales guy at Tejaswi did mention that the first car to be delivered was to Suman and that he had booked even before the TD vehicle arrived :)
  6. Nadeem Ahmed VR 46

Nadeem Ahmed VR 46 Esperto

Gadag
    Congrats Katra on booking T-jet..obvious choice between these 3 would be T-Jet because of its blasting performance and price..When is the delivery date??N Kiran said the first T-Jet in Hyderabad was delivered to an Advocate..had he booked car before TD vehicle arrived or after TD T-Jet??
  7. Katra

Katra

Hyderabad
    Thanks Nadeem. The showroom guys have promised delivery in 15 days. So am expecting delivery by next Saturday. Yes you are right. However I guess I got confused with the name of the person :)

- - - Merged Post - - -

Sorry Suman got confused with the names. I guess it is some one else who bought the first T-Jet 2013 in Hyderabad.
  8. Nadeem Ahmed VR 46

Nadeem Ahmed VR 46 Esperto

Gadag
    Great Katra.When you got to do PDI post some pics of your car and at the time of Delivery post lots of pics..yes i think you got confused with the name of the person..:)
    Last edited: Jul 13, 2013
  9. N Kiran

N Kiran Staff Member Janitor

Hyderabad
    Re: Re-launched New Linea T-Jet 2013 Test Drive & Review.

Congratulations Katra. What colour have you booked by the way? Let me know if you need help with PDI at the showroom.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2
  10. sidindica

sidindica

-
    Thought of sharing this.

998372_609976629036626_316553550_n.jpg

998988_609976599036629_2058133624_n.jpg

1001649_609976625703293_1749746512_n.jpg

1044650_609976652369957_183372856_n.jpg