1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

New Linea T-Jet 2013 Test Drive & Review.

Discussion in 'Linea 1.4 T-Jet' started by BoseSuman, Jul 6, 2013.

1. Mohankv

Mohankv Amatore

bangalore
    Hi all,

This is regarding my friend's booking of the white T-Jet active booked on saturday through Vecto Motors. The car will be delivered in 15 working days time...!! M More excited than my frnd frankly.. Cant wait..
    3 people like this.
  2. pradeepg245

pradeepg245 Amatore

Hyderabad
    After we completed the test drive, i understood why our experts discourage all from buying Demo vehicles. We literally ***** the car. :rolleyes:
    Thanks a lot to Srikanth for letting us pitch his Linea against the T Jet. It was pushed to its limit. It was really :evilsmile to see Srikanth when kiran was driving his car. :evilsmile:evilsmile
    1 person likes this.
  3. N Kiran

N Kiran Staff Member Janitor

Hyderabad
    Thanks Ganges. I have not even been on the front passenger seat, so cannot comment on the comfort part. But Manza space would be leauges ahead IMO.

Not everyone TDs the way we did, I hope. But still the drivers at the dealerships are more than enough to ruin a TD car.
    Srikanth almost swore that he won't let me lay my hands on any of his rides in future. :(
    1 person likes this.
  4. jayadev

jayadev Esperto

Kannur, India
    Kannur
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    Well Ganges, There are many factors.
    Punto's brakes especially in Punto 90hp is awesomely good. but for my case I like to (I always will) give skepticism for my rarest of rare incident. (which could be overheated tires or brake system itself.)
    (Don't count what I ranted in OT thread,few things are mentioned there for the sake of some heat, after all that is just Off topic.)
    Last edited: Jul 8, 2013
    1 person likes this.
  5. BoseSuman

BoseSuman Superiore

Midnapur (W.B) & Hyderabad (A.P) India.
    Linea 1.3
    Thanks Srikanth for your observation. I have missed to mention the music system parts misallignment, It's really annoying :(.

Awesome to see Tjet flying from behind :).

One Point I need to mention, I was scared when Kiran was driving Srikanth' Linea ;), but never felt that Kiran was in driver seat in Tjet. Dynamics are far far better with rock solid stability. I told Kiran immediately, that is it different Kiran driving the Car ;). What is annoying is interior fit finish & quality for this superb car. FE is not matter for me, but next will be my permanent Car and I can't ask DC to modify my Car's interior with 1-1.5 L.
    Last edited: Jul 8, 2013
  6. N Kiran

N Kiran Staff Member Janitor

Hyderabad
    Then we may conclude, that T-jet not only inspires confidence in the driver, but also the co-passengers. :D
    4 people like this.
  7. BoseSuman

BoseSuman Superiore

Midnapur (W.B) & Hyderabad (A.P) India.
    Linea 1.3
    Request other TFI Members to check the Lower Part of the dashboard of T Jet & ICE part to confirm. Is it the only car we tested has these much mis allignment or other's are facing too. Please check if possible.
  8. Hurricane

Hurricane Amatore

Hyderabad.
    Nice review there. Looks like you guys had a blast ripping the ORR.

Well, what can I say Suman. There is a reason why he is known as the Boss. With a car that can handle anything you throw at, he just knows how to push it to its limits. I bet even our beloved Satan will agree. :up

Too bad, I was unable to come for the meet. It was a busy weekend for me as I had to attend few meetings in my company. :A

Yeah, right ::V
  9. acechip

acechip Superiore

180KPH, 200KPH are INSANE speeds anywhere in the world pretty much, except in the specific Autobahns of Germany. I really wonder if people actually touch these speeds without their hair standing on its end..I have driven my TJet at 130kph on occasion, but never felt like wanting to go beyond that..Although the Linea can reach 180kph, it surely is not meant to be driven at that speed. For that matter even a Wagon R can reach 130kph, one WR actually passed by when I was 110kph on the Bom-Pun expressway..all I could do was to pity the drivers lack of sense.
    2 people like this.
  10. PatchyBoy

PatchyBoy Esperto

Bangalore
    No one does such speeds, unless of course it is a TD :D People who actually do such speeds fail to understand - it takes two to tango. My philosophy has always been this - There are 3 variables when driving - your capability, the car's capability and the road / traffic capability. Each one of these factors dictate the speed in which one can drive, and I choose the least of the three. Maybe, because I am an old man. But ironically, I am old enough to not be missed :D

Rajan
    Last edited: Jul 9, 2013
    4 people like this.