1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

New Linea Photo tour- TD report coming soon

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by BoseSuman, Feb 22, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mnranjeeth

mnranjeeth Amatore

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Punto Evo 1.3
    I was talking to a SA about the new linea and he mentioned that it comes with JBL/Harman HU and speakers!
    There is nothing in any of the reviews about the music system.
    Has anybody here tested the new ICE?
  2. bharath

bharath Regolare

Coimbatore
    I was looking to make sure JBL/Harman is present in New Linea.I will be giving my car for the first service next week and planning to check the music system quality.The 1.3 engine and front face are the two things that disturb me a lot.I am yet to see in person though.lets see.
  3. mnranjeeth

mnranjeeth Amatore

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Punto Evo 1.3
    The SA also told me the front face of the new one looks much better in person than in pictures though
    I am still skeptical and I am yet to see the new one in flesh! :-D
  4. bharath

bharath Regolare

Coimbatore
    @mnranjeeth , You are typing by looking my mind:eek:..Plus one to whatever you have said above.

####new one looks much better in person than in pictures...#####I am still skeptical
  5. l13mjd

l13mjd Amatore

Ahmedabad
    Guys, so much excitement, and all I wanna do is retrofit some components! ;) Any help!!
  6. Nadeem Ahmed VR 46

Nadeem Ahmed VR 46 Esperto

Gadag
    Ya but this time Kartik reviewed New Linea,that time they said Linea has poor service & resale value but this time those things are changing & improving.

- - - Merged Post - - -

Wait for some more days mate as we will come to know what all can be retrofitted in our current Fiat's from new Linea's components.
  7. Nadeem Ahmed VR 46

Nadeem Ahmed VR 46 Esperto

Gadag
    @Bharath,new Linea looks fresh & appealing to indian customers who say Fiat cars look dated with same design from past 5 years but we all love Fiat cars Retro looks & i like new Linea's looks too.
  8. Johnycomelate

Johnycomelate Novizio

Kochi
    Any comments folks, about retrofitting 2011 T-jet Plus with new 2014 front grill, the practicality and cost !
  9. vIjAy_kHaSa

vIjAy_kHaSa Esperto

Panchkula
    Whole bumper along with fog lamps would have to be changed to get the new grill same at rear change the trunk and bumper for 2014 look. These parts would be bolt on old Linea.
    New driver armrest and door pads with bottle holder too can be changed. (Most useful to old lineas and the part which I would change, would have to paint either old panels to new color or new panel to old color)

Almost all new parts can be retrofitted but it would need lot of money, patience and little hardwork from you and mechanic.
    Launch the damn new Linea soon Fiat waiting to see if there are any changes in body computer and what internal wiring is changed. If nothing much is changed even new dashboard can be retrofitted to old cars on non airbag equipped cars and running third party head units pretty easily and would be do-able on airbag equipped cars too if one is willing to change passenger side airbag for HU one can get either new HU or touch screen HU from vendors on aliexpress.com which fits new linea which is compatible with bnme and canbus and gps enabled. Instrument cluster would have to be checked if its of same dimensions. Auto AC looks like same old unit visually just difference in color.
    1 person likes this.
  10. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.