1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

New Linea Photo tour- TD report coming soon

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by BoseSuman, Feb 22, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. multijetter

multijetter Regolare

Mumbai
    Thanks MakeTheMove for sharing this article,

These zigwheels guys are talking about the resale value of the car and car yet to be launched, such a stupid thing. Now a days any Tom dick Harry is reviewing cars :mad:
    Last edited: Feb 26, 2014
    2 people like this.
  2. asimpleson

asimpleson Esperto

Heptanesia
    Linea 1.3
    The new generation of buyers are educated towards the steering ability and road handling etc. not to forget that Fiat spares and service are now much affordable than most other competitors like Maruti even in certain cases. Also the multijet engine has proven itself in millions of cars making it easier by far to maintain than most others. And as far as exterior styling and safety are concerned, they are better and good and comparable to Skoda. The practical aspects matter more than the power comparo in these days of rising fuel expenses. When the Fiat multiair is released in future it will potentially beat to death most of it's competitors bragging about more and better power delivery.

If certain class of people dont care of fuel economy there is a different segment of vehicle meant for them that can buy more power and luxury at a price.
    2 people like this.
  3. MakeTheMove

MakeTheMove Regolare

Pune
    Linea T-Jet
    What an example!

Honda City Resale value of 4-5 year old Honda City does not go beyond 4 lac for 12 Lac car.
    But when it comes to same age Linea one can get around 3.5 lac for 9 lac car then it becomes poor resale value. :evilsmile
    7 people like this.
  4. mnranjeeth

mnranjeeth Amatore

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Punto Evo 1.3
    I have never seen such a negative and one sided review anywhere!
    It doesn't even have a picture of the interiors.

No wonder zigwheels is a part of the times group - the people who own "times of india" and "times now"! :evilsmile :evilsmile :evilsmile
    2 people like this.
  5. NishanthNag

NishanthNag Amatore

Bengalooru
    Bengalooru
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Few Pics here, shared by my friend Chethan ...

photo 1.JPG

photo 2.JPG

photo 3.JPG

photo 4.JPG
    10 people like this.
  6. mnranjeeth

mnranjeeth Amatore

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Punto Evo 1.3
  7. Nadeem Ahmed VR 46

Nadeem Ahmed VR 46 Esperto

Gadag
    Now all auto sites are reviewing New Linea & all are giving thumbs up to this new car,
    Gone are the days when Fiat cars used to get not so good negative reviews from auto experts.
    If Fiat makes it dealers strict to give excellent service to its existing customers then Fiat will surely bounce back in indian market & Resale Value will go up of Fiat cars & spares are also unexpensive & affordable & easily availabale nowadays.

- - - Merged Post - - -
    http://youtu.be/UEbo3FOVgpA

Autocar India have also given quite a nice review of new Linea in this video.
    Impressive review by Kartikeya for the new Linea.Loved it watching.:p
    5 people like this.
  8. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    The New Linea is a Awesome car to get in the price tag,
    But we need the FIAT's to flow advertisements in all channels and might be sponsoring few shows will grab the attention, as once the attention is grabbed, The Admiration is Guaranted.
  9. acechip

acechip Superiore

Well I am shocked to say the least after looking at the review. This was the same mag which , back in 2011 , touted Honda City as the winner of a C-segment shoot between Linea TJet, ANHC the Vento Petrol (1.6), inspite of bringing out almost everything in favor of the Linea.
  10. l13mjd

l13mjd Amatore

Ahmedabad
    How much of the new car can be retrofitted to the 2012 model? :-D

I am looking at:

1. Rear View Mirror Blinkers
    2. Door Pads, maybe
    3. Rear AC Vent at least (so that if I don't change the door pads, I still get one bottle holder which is all I sometimes miss)
    4. Rear bumper, maybe
    5. Boot ... maybe.... which I guess is only a matter of replacing the metal ...?

Oh, and guys, particularly, @PatchyBoy, what about the Cruise Control?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.