1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

New Linea Photo tour- TD report coming soon

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by BoseSuman, Feb 22, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BoseSuman

BoseSuman Superiore

Midnapur (W.B) & Hyderabad (A.P) India.
    Linea 1.3
    I am back after frequent silence due to work schedule, And with a Good News & one Bad news.
    First, I am really sorry & deep condolence to Tejaswi Motors. Their GM passed away due to heart attack while returning from Bangalore after New Linea training, RIP & condolence to his family.

Today I went to Tejaswi Motor to check when FL Linea will be available, saw a new Linea parked in front of Tejaswi. Checked all details & took pics to describe quality what Fiat improved.
    So I am presenting New FIAT LINEA review (Photo review) & test drive (pending with Hyderabadi gang from TFI after the test drive vehicle to test the performance).

First Look: -
    Linea is same beautiful car, but you will be really happy to see it in person. Pics will not justify the changes FIAT did in exterior. I had the same impression if I can change the front bumper & grill to maintain retro looks of Linea. But believe me when you will see Linea in person you will not think to change front bumper. I can say Old one is retro (classic) & this new one is modern looking. Rear I felt Chrome strip is too thick; Fiat can reduce the thickness of Chrome strip. Except this I don’t see any difference in OLD Linea & this new Linea. New Gray colour is also very beautiful. I am impressed with this colour. This chrome will be fit with this gray, blue & TW colour very well.

Now the USP: -
    Interior is changed with very good quality & Fit & Finish is now better.
    Fiat has listened to their customer properly. 3 Bottle Holder I have seen now (2 in front 2 door & one in near ACC). Very clever & realistic thinking from FIAT. Arm Rest size reduced than old one.

Plastic quality is superb now if I compare with pervious Linea (At least I can compare this with my punto plastic quality). I wrote in TJET review- Fiat can improve TJET leaps & bounds with improving better quality, I am happy that Fiat listen this and improved a lot (you have to see this in person to believe this).

Honda City petrol will be dented what I am seeing if Fiat provides good service & right price of TJET. You don’t need to think to buy Jetta/Octavia if you are not fancied with 1.8 TSI. Half price of this you will get the very good car now as TJET.
    From Multijet perspective, Diesel lovers will be disappointed as no news of 1.6 MJD. Still 1.3 now improved with quality you can opt for (if you don’t drive more than 150 in Open Highway like NH7/NH5 etc).

Lets the pics justify above. I will write drive report for both Multijet & TJET after the Test drive car arrived with TFI-Hyderabadi Gang.

FL-1.JPG

FL-2.JPG

FL-3.JPG

FL-4.JPG

FL-4A.JPG

FL-4B.JPG

FL-5.JPG

FL-5A.JPG

FL-5B.JPG

FL-5C.JPG

FL-5D.JPG

FL-6.JPG

FL-6A.JPG

FL-6B.JPG

FL-6C.JPG

FL-8.JPG

FL-7.JPG

FL-9.JPG

FL-10.JPG

FL-11.JPG

FL-12.JPG

FL-13.JPG

FL-14.JPG

FL-15.JPG

FL-16.JPG

FL-17.JPG

FL-18.JPG

FL-19.JPG

FL-20.JPG
    Last edited: Feb 22, 2014
    42 people like this.
  2. shashanknathani

shashanknathani Superiore

Pune
    Amazing Suman... fiat has done an amazing job in this... I wish if they would have done to linea an year back itself... better late than never

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk
    2 people like this.
  3. MakeTheMove

MakeTheMove Regolare

Pune
    Linea T-Jet
    Thanks Suman for detailed report on New Linea.

It seems New Linea is way improved package to earlier Linea. Fiat is consistently delivering based on feedback from users. Kudos to FIAT.

I wish this new avatar will bring respectful sales numbers to FIAT.
    1 person likes this.
  4. N Kiran

N Kiran Staff Member Janitor

Hyderabad
    I got the sad news about the demise of Mr.Sunil Susarla, General Manager of Butta Automotive, this morning. He is one nice gentleman and we both had several meetings and discussions. He was very eager to listen feedback and wanted to work in-line along with the customers to improve Sales experience. Though he called me couple of times to meet him recently, I was stuck with heavy work load and few personal issues. I have some work at office today and I intended to vist Butta Showroom after finishing it. My deepest condolences to his family and friends. May his soul rest in peace.

BTW, nice report Suman. The showroom is closed now and I will pay a visit next week. Will try to get hold of the TD vehicle as soon as it arrives and we can do the TFI Team Test.
  5. prakhar_lfc

prakhar_lfc Superiore

Bhubaneswar, Odisha, India
    Bhubaneswar, Odisha, India
    Linea T-Jet
    Great to see that the new Linea has started reaching the showrooms!

You Hyderabadi guys were the first ones to review the new T-Jet and it seems that you will be the first ones to review the new Linea too! Great going! :)
    1 person likes this.
  6. mnranjeeth

mnranjeeth Amatore

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Punto Evo 1.3
    Wow! The interiors look awesome!
    The quality and fitting of the interiors have improved a lot compared to the old one!

- - - Merged Post - - -

How is the spacing between the pedals in the footwell of new one?
    Is there an improvement there or is it still same as the old one?
  7. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Thanks Suman for giving us the review on the New Linea,
    Looking at it all times, tempting to grab one sooooon,
    If the pricing factor is done well, the ANHC will bite the DUST.
    1 person likes this.
  8. SOOZ_P

SOOZ_P Regolare

BANGALORE
    Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Thanks Suman for sharing the info. Did you get a chance to collect the new Linea Boucher ? Any confirmed news on launch date ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    1 person likes this.
  9. multijetter

multijetter Regolare

Mumbai
    Can any one post a pic of ambiance light on dashboard, it is mentioned in the features list. :)
  10. Nadeem Ahmed VR 46

Nadeem Ahmed VR 46 Esperto

Gadag
    Wow,Amazing Suman bhai,loved the pics
    Glad to see Fiat India giving bottle holders in front & rear doors & also at up of rear a/c vent,
    Awesome interiors,lovely exteriors to look at,quality & fit & finish of car has improved a lot.
    Thanx for posting pics,now waiting for test drive report of both Multijet & T-jet Linea.
    @SOOZ New Linea launching on March 4th
    2 people like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.