1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

New linea mjd buying decision

Discussion in 'Pre sales query' started by Jsan, Jun 10, 2014.

1. speedJet

speedJet Superiore

My 2 cents - go for the old shape Linea: it is sexier than the current one

Also, appears that there is some discussion on spares availability. When one buys a Fiat, one buys it for the driving pleasure that one gets. Sometimes spares may not be available and you would have to wait - this would happen in some rare scenarios and not a regular incident. You may get frustrated during this period waiting for spares, but once it is fixed and when you drive the car you shall forget everything
  2. Ravi_M

Ravi_M Regolare

Linea 1.3
    Hello Santosh, welcome to FIAT family in advance. In my view, old and new, both Linea are very good, though my personal choice would be the old, classic look car. Best would be that you test drive both and feel the difference. In the new one, ground-clearance may cause some difference in handling, while interior may appeal you more. But, too much chrome spoils the show. Check about seat folding too. Compare the model you want to buy, i.e. Dynamic. I suggest you to go for the old one, as the difference is ~ 2 Lakhs, but decide based on TD.