1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

New Linea MJD assistance needed

Discussion in 'Linea 1.3 MJD' started by Santhosh Rao, Jan 7, 2015.

1. Santhosh Rao

Santhosh Rao Timido

Chennai
    Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Hello Everyone!!!

Sorry for not being in touch with you all. With the new car I faced a lot of issue which literally made me to go mad about Fiat. With all the below mentioned issued, I was really fed-up with Fiat and I was worrying about making a very wrong decision to choose Fiat. I really did not want to use the vehicle till all the problems were rectified.

1. On the very first week, I filled the fuel tank to the maximum level and found that the tank was leaking from the top. I had to wait for the recovery vehicle for nearly two at the hours during late night. Next day the issue was rectified by changing the over ring of the fuel pump motor.

2. Then with the rattling noise and other things. Ramkay Fiat tried changing the gear lever with the cable. Still they couldn’t arrest the problem.

3. That excess noise from the fuel pump. Ramkay Fiat promised me that they will change the fuel pump motor during the first service.

4. They tried adjusting the LHS headlight and still the problem exists.

However, when I started using the vehicle I felt the decision was right (tough the problem, 2, 3 & 4 still exists). No other vehicle can match up.. Sry Sry not even as a competitor for Linea!!!

Ramkay Fiat told me that they have taken up this issue with Fiat and awaiting their response. Still I haven’t heard anything further.

@Abdul: Thanks a lot. I will go to RDC this weekend.
  2. asimpleson

asimpleson Esperto

Heptanesia
    Linea 1.3
    @Santhosh Rao, regular email with Ramkay and Fiat officials (CC) in the loop will ensure all the problems are solved. Unfortunately that is the state of service with most if not all ASCs across India. Please remind them again (via email esp.) so that you have a trail of communication in case any of the issues reoccur in the future.
  3. Santhosh Rao

Santhosh Rao Timido

Chennai
    Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    @asimpleson: Can you suggest me some direct Fiat officials as I am not able to get this information from Ramkay.
  4. asimpleson

asimpleson Esperto

Heptanesia
    Linea 1.3
    service.india@fcagroup.com

and the other one belongs to Mr. Mangesh Kodalkar (id already on forum)