1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

New Independent Fiat Showroom in Hyderabad

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by macky, Feb 29, 2012.

1. jishnu

jishnu Superiore

Bangalore
    But i hate this "TATA MOTORS" everywhere!! Only dislike those things in the beautiful showroom..
  2. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    ^^ Till new company is formed, Tata is going to continue to so sales, service etc.
  3. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Great and Awesome work Done FIAT INDIA, hatts off to you...
    The Interior of the Showroom is a class apart and well organised with the lounge and really spacious,
    The Delivery Bay is also great......
  4. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    The design is excellent. Admiration is guaranteed indeed.
    Since bank is there on first floor people can book the car and immediately apply for a loan.:D
  5. N Kiran

N Kiran Staff Member Janitor

Hyderabad
    Actually there are 2 banks in the very same building. The one that you can see in the pic is IOB right above the Fiat Showroom. The other one is on the left side to the showroom (Other half of the building's ground floor) which is SBI Vasundhara, an exclusive branch where all the employees are women ...... 2 exclusive things in one building :D
    1 person likes this.
  6. Nice pics...

good to see the pics.... i was wishing to get the booking done in this new fiat show room .. but got into Malik cars of Himayat nagar and got my test drive done.. the drive was satisfactory and i hardly can wait to book the beauty now...

I'm just in a dilemma which one to take.. active, dynamic or emotion :-(
  7. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Go for the Emotion, As it will cost only pennies more than the others, But you will have the Full Options with you.
    If possible book the car with the New Fiat Show room as you may also get some goodies along with the Beauty..
    Last edited by a moderator: May 17, 2012
  8. nithin.v

nithin.v Amatore

Hi Tony,
    In navi mumbai it's Fortune Nerul who applied for the dealership. This is the news my SA told me during my first service day before yesterday. He told me either the showroom will be in the same building(i dont know where they can, already it is very congested) or in palm beach road (then it's awesome)
  9. N Kiran

N Kiran Staff Member Janitor

Hyderabad
    Recieved a mail again from Tejaswi Motors with the subject "Inivtation" to visit their New Showroom. Here are the details.

Dear Sir,

We are glad to inform you that we had inagurated India's first Exclusive FIAT showroom on 9th of May.
    This has happened just because of your support and we will be happy to continue the same relation for future .

--
    Thanks & Regards,
    Customer Advisor
    Nirosha,Bhanu prasad,Meenakshi
    Tejaswi Motors Pvt.Ltd.
    Authorised Dealer of FIAT CARS.
    Exclusive Fiat Showroom : Punniah Plaza,# 83,84,
    Road no 2, Banjara Hills, Hyderabad

1665-emailer_ctc.jpg
    6 people like this.
  10. Nithrath

Nithrath Amatore

Hyderabad
    I got one such invitation today from Tejaswi Motors. I guess like they are sending the invitations on alphabetical order. I noticed all the receipants in the CC starts with s,t,u,v characters.

Dear Sir/Madam,

We are glad to inform you that we had inagurated India's first Exclusive FIAT showroom on 9th of May.
    This has happened just because of your support and we will be happy to continue the same relation for future .

An attachment followed,

1665-emailer_ctc.jpg

The point is, we still see the word TATA in the invitation. Sales, Service & Spares by TATA MOTORS.

I guess this TATA syndrome would never stop haunting FIAT.