1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

New Independent Fiat Showroom in Hyderabad

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by macky, Feb 29, 2012.

1. macky

macky Amatore

some good news.
    New Independent fiat showroom is coming up in Hyderabad at Jubliee check post where App Labs was there earlier and the dealer is Tejaswi motors.
    This was some news for me as i was helping a friend to buy a new GP, the sales advisor told me this.
    Also hope that the Tejaswi at hi-tech still sell Fiat as they are getting good sales because of its proximity to the Hitech city and Fiat owners are mainly from there in the city and thats the reason their sales numer mom is high and the reason they are given permission to open up independent showroom ahead of Malik and Concorde.
    Hope i dont see Mr.Shabbir the sales head for Fiat there, one arrogant fellow.
    Last edited by a moderator: May 10, 2012
    3 people like this.
  2. N Kiran

N Kiran Staff Member Janitor

The same news has been floating around for few months now. Nothing seems to be moved in the direction of setting up a new show room at the Ponnaiah Plaza (Old Aplabs building). I work in the building right behind the said location and so far, only an SBI and IOB bank branches have been opened. Lets hope Tejaswi Motors is indeed coming up with the new showroom.

Mods - I don't think we have anything to discuss about this issue in the near future. Kindly close this thread.
  3. DCpunto

DCpunto Novizio

Its a great news..eventhough i did not buy my car from Tejaswi(Mallik cars gave me the best offer)..Sales guy Manoj was very friendly..took 2-3 test drives there.

are they opening independent service centre as well? that will be even better news..
    Last edited: Feb 29, 2012
  4. Is that a Showroom or is Hyderabad gonna get the FIAT Cafe? I guess it might be the FIAT Cafe!
  5. N Kiran

N Kiran Staff Member Janitor

Its not a Fiat Caffe for sure according to Tejaswi guys. Most of them are not aware of an existance of the concept called FIAT Caffe. When I had a word with the CRM Mr. Ravi, he said that it would be also great if they had an individual Fiat Servicing too, which means there is none coming up in the near future from Tejaswi atleast. And also the building where they claim to setup an exclusive Fiat showroom doesnot seem to be ideal for setting up a service center. There are other brand showrooms (Varun Motors - Maruti, Lakshmi Hyundai and Renault) on the same stretch of road. Nice location to start with.
  6. macky

macky Amatore

Yes, there is no independent service atleast for now, the reason i posted it is, i went to book a GP for a friend and there is one FIAT sales manager present and thats when the sales executive told that they are opening a new FIAT showroom by March or atmost April, if there is already a thread on the same, i request mods to please close the thread as it doesnt make sense.
  7. ManUTDian

ManUTDian Amatore

New Delhi

Good, atleast they started thinking over these lines
    Last edited: Mar 1, 2012
  8. elaramvani

elaramvani Novizio

Chennai, Tamilnadu, India
    Linea 1.4
    Hi members! The same news in chennai too. I came to know from some of our fellow fiat owners that few of the existing SAs are unitedly going to open a new showroom at kattupakkam. In this regard already they have approached Fiat pune.
  9. macky

macky Amatore

from April 1st if some one wants to book FIAT vehicles from Tejaswi Hyderabad, they have to do it form Jubliee check post. Thats confirmed. A new independent show room for FIAT there.
  10. Nithrath

Nithrath Amatore

Yep this info is true. I got the same news from my sales guy at the time of my punto delivery that independent show room is coming up in jubilee hills. I got my car from Concerde motors, Khairathabad.