1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

New Hyundai i20 igen features

Discussion in 'Non FIAT Cars and two wheelers' started by Herbie, Mar 29, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Herbie

Herbie Regolare

Bombay
    Grande Punto 1.4
    ...IF THIS IS THE SIGN OF THINGS TO COME FROM OTHER CAR MAKERS THEN IT SHALL BE DIFFICULT FOR FIATS TO BE SOLD :( :(

T
    he new version of this premium hatchback, Hyundai i20, comes loaded with a range of class-apart premium comfort and convenience features including

• Rear Parking Camera with cabin mirror display,
    • Clean Air-Cluster ionizer that maintains the quality of air inside the cabin,
    • Electro Chromic Mirror with anti-glare vision technology,
    • Multiple Airbags,
    • Auto Headlight Control Function,
    • Rain Sensing Wipers,
    • Push Button Start with Smart Key,
    • Steering wheel and gear knob wrapped in leather,
    • Armrest for driver seat,
    • Tilt & Telescopic Steering,
    • Heated Outside Mirrors which are electrically adjustable & foldable, and
    • 60:40 Split seat at rear.

SOURCE : http://www.rediff.com/business/slid...w-i20-igen-at-rs-4-point-73-lakh/20120329.htm

some more segment firsts :(

, clutch lock system (to prevent accidental starts), smart pedal system (in the event of panic braking, the brake pedal overrides the accelerator), speed sensing auto door locking and impact sensing auto door unlocking (in the unfortunate event of a collision)
    Last edited: Mar 29, 2012
  2. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    :
    Grande Punto 1.3
    bboy this gonna rock the hatchback era.
    Now whch brand gonna give these many features!
  3. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa

But I don't think that they will give it for any ordinary price. They will keep it in such a price that it is not a VFM. But I don't think Fiat customers are not going to take a U-turn because of few new features. Fiat of course will come with new features and the difference between them will always be maintained.
  4. Herbie

Herbie Regolare

Bombay
    Grande Punto 1.4
    its definetly more than a selling point to a new customer who doesnt know much about the FIAT heritage :( ...and trust me there are lottts of them out here in our country.
    ..why FIAT ...if a person/family doesnt even know much about hyundai technical specs ( apart from tat it makes cars), the above features could prove to be the decider :(

the auto sensing headlights and rain sensing wipers tat FIAT is bundling out with 2012 make cars is just made to look ancient and are washed out with such features :sadblue
  5. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    Non of the above features are not patented by Hyundai nor they are any cutting edge technologies. Any car makers when situation demands it will introduce them in their cars.
    Definitely we will see them in all future cars.
  6. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    :
    Grande Punto 1.3
    sungoa,
    Lets be practical here whatever technology but that is based upon the customer survey.atleast hyaundai have new thinking new possibilities from customer point of view.
    Now coming to interiors ofcourse every1 wants luks and that hyundai does.
    Every1 is nt so much inteligent to decide or buy car basd upon the drive and feel,thats the reason why we can find swifts i20 and i10 in masses than punto(class) .
  7. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Punjab
    Hyundai seems to be going for the kill. Any idea about the price of this top of the line variant?
  8. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Got to know that i20 CRDI Asta will be 7.44L ex-showroom Delhi. Which mean it should be around 7.6L ex-showroom in Chennai and OTR will go well beyond 9L in Chennai.
    Already ZDI costs 8L OTR in Chennai.

I am just thinking about the service costs for this car. I was never billed less than 7k for my Getz from 2006-2010. Think about this car with all these features.
    Last edited: Mar 29, 2012
  9. Herbie

Herbie Regolare

Bombay
    Grande Punto 1.4

[TABLE="width: 100%"]

[TD="class: btm_bdrR uc_padding border_bot2"]Hyundai i20 Petrol Asta Engine : 1197 cc Power : 80 Ps @ 5200 rpm Mileage : City : 13.8 kmpl, Highway : 18.1 kmpl
    [/TD]
    [TD="class: btm_bdrR uc_padding border_bot2"] [TABLE="class: poddingLR, width: 100%"]

[TD="class: padTB, width: 75%"] Ex-Showroom
    [/TD]
    [TD="width: 25%, align: right"] 5,88,208 [/TD]

[TD="class: padTB"] RTO [/TD]
    [TD="align: right"] 32,528.00 [/TD]

[TD="class: padTB"] Insurance [/TD]
    [TD="align: right"] 21,601.00 [/TD]

[TD="class: padTB"] Logisitic
    [/TD]
    [TD="align: right"] 0.00 [/TD]

[TD="class: padTB bdrtop"] On-Road Price [/TD]
    [TD="class: bdrtop, align: right"] 6,42,337.00
    [/TD]
    [/TABLE]
    [/TD]
    [/TABLE]

[h=3][/h][TABLE="width: 100%"]

[TD="class: btm_bdrR uc_padding border_bot2"]Hyundai i20 Diesel Asta Engine : 1396 cc Power : 90 Ps @ 4000 rpm Mileage : City : 18 kmpl, Highway : 23 kmpl [/TD]
    [TD="class: btm_bdrR uc_padding border_bot2"] [TABLE="class: poddingLR, width: 100%"]

[TD="class: padTB, width: 75%"] Ex-Showroom [/TD]
    [TD="width: 25%, align: right"] 7,03,862 [/TD]

[TD="class: padTB"] RTO [/TD]
    [TD="align: right"] 70,588.00 [/TD]

[TD="class: padTB"] Insurance [/TD]
    [TD="align: right"] 25,650.00 [/TD]

[TD="class: padTB"] Logisitic [/TD]
    [TD="align: right"] 0.00 [/TD]

[TD="class: padTB bdrtop"] On-Road Price [/TD]
    [TD="class: bdrtop, align: right"] 8,00,100.00[/TD]
    [/TABLE]
    [/TD]
    [/TABLE]
    [h=3]New Hyundai i20 launched at Rs 4.73 lakh[/h] March 28, 2012:Hyundai India has launched the 2012 version of its premium hatchback Hyundai i20 in India with the name ‘Hyundai i-Gen i20’.
    The base variants of petrol and diesel models are priced aggressively at Rs 4.73 Lakh and Rs 7.44 Lakh and

marches up to Rs 6.65 Lakh and Rs 7.67 Lakh for their respective high end versions. Moreover, the advanced Automatic Transmission (AT) variant will cost Rs 7.67 Lakh.

-----------------------------------------------------------

NOTE : JUST FOUND THAT THERE IS A CONFLICT WITH REGARDS TO THE PRICING IN VARIOUS WEBSITES...MOST OFF THEM HAVE NOT YET UPDATED I GUESS, SHOULD BE CLEAR IN COUPLE OF DAYS.THOUGH THE ABOVE CHART AND NEWS ARE FROM THE SAME SOURCE.
    Last edited: Mar 30, 2012
  10. Srini

Srini Regolare

Chennai
    worth looking it seems!!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.