1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

New Hatch from M&M - Vibe

Discussion in 'Non FIAT Cars and two wheelers' started by ramjn, Apr 11, 2013.

1. naveen2cool

naveen2cool Superiore

Chennai
    Ramjn,

See the above pic. The car is so cool. I would like to drive a vibe dressed up like this :p

0974_hair_band_maniac_mens_costume.jpg
    5 people like this.
  2. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    This is looking good. Even if they thought of replicating this they have failed miserably. :D
  3. prakhar_lfc

prakhar_lfc Superiore

Bhubaneswar, Odisha, India
    Bhubaneswar, Odisha, India
    Linea T-Jet
    Please don't insult the legendary Delta by comparing it with the Vibe! :p :D
  4. Rajarshi

Rajarshi Amatore

Kolkata
    Hahahaha ... Mahindra try to clear all their old Logan stocks in every possible way... Next time we may see Verito Pickup truck, Verito Budget SUV or Verito Crossover ....
  5. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Did you guys notice how Mahindra is marketing this car?

The new stylish and sporty Compact Sedan. In India, manufacturers have the independence of calling whatever they like, for a car they make. :D
  6. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    :
    Grande Punto 1.3
    If sales are not good,they might change it to mini SUV,MUV as well :D
  7. jishnu

jishnu Superiore

Bangalore
    Maybe it looks weird but it can beat the hell out of our Linea's and Punto's here! It maybe of 65Hp but the way it pulls is fantastic.. Test drove it back to back with the eco sport and must say 1.5 DCi is a gem..
  8. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    :
    Grande Punto 1.3
    You are stuck in your linea's trauma,come out of it.bro !!!
    1 person likes this.
  9. imranshks

imranshks Superiore

Bangalore
    @jishnu I disagree. 1.5 dci K9K engine is good in state of tune of 85 and 110 bhp. But on Logan it just serves the purpose for doing Point A to Point B distances. (Targeted at low maintenance taxi segment)

I have driven Logan / Verito quite a few times and trust me, there's nothing I felt great about the engine.

Well, if you talk about 1.5 dCI of Nissan Sunny / Renault duster, I am in agreement with you that its good engine but again, after getting used to 90HP Multijet diesel mill I am so happy with the engine that I dont feel like comparing it with dci or tdci or crdi no matter what :D

Sent from my HTC Incredible S using Tapatalk 2
    1 person likes this.
  10. shams

shams Esperto

Bangalore
    on a similar note, 'new toyota etios' ad says its "The Real Sedan" !
    that means either the earlier etios was not a real sedan OR they are not confident about people agreeing that the new one is real sedan hence they have to specify!! :):)
    Last edited: Jul 22, 2013
    1 person likes this.