1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

New Hatch from M&M - Vibe

Discussion in 'Non FIAT Cars and two wheelers' started by ramjn, Apr 11, 2013.

1. fiatlover

fiatlover Esperto

Grande Punto 1.4
    Roof rails and a little chrome here and there make them sporty :D
  2. rudresh

rudresh Regolare

Hyderabad, India
    Are the designers were on Drugs :evilsmile

Reminds me of Pontiac Aztek which has been voted many time as worst design in automobile industry

3. Looks somewhat like indigo marina, plain ugly...
    From rear it tried to give the look of honda crv, but as soon as we look at front:eek:
    Ps:this is just my opinion

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2
    Last edited: Jun 5, 2013
  4. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Linea 1.3
    Do we really need a designer to do this? That is to remove the boot? :D
  5. cannonera

cannonera Amatore

Had a look at few pictures online... three things I noticed..
    1. The alloys are closely similar to my Punto Dynamic Wheel Caps...
    2. The curve on the lower rear - back is again oddly similar to Punto's back....
    3. The Christmas Tree Style Rear Lights are familiar to Punto's.
    Liftoffs albeit, very Ugly....
  6. ENKI

ENKI Esperto

It sells or not, Mahinda will not pay us a penny for liking it nor take away a penny for disliking it, instead of liking an ugly thing for whatever reason, why not to hate it instead::V. I recently read FIAT US senior officials comment on "Nissan Leaf" at the launch of "FIAT 500 Electric". let's face it, ugliness is the worst kind of pollution & FIAT 500 proves that you don't have to be an ugly thing for being an electric car. Nissan reacted to this very strongly in press (though there was no reference to Nissan Leaf, they knew it!!). I am glad that Nissan ultimayely got to know it, like "to hell with innovation, we have just managed to spread the visual pollution in the shape of an ugly Nissan Leaf:dancing.

I think manufacturers like Toyota/Mahindra/Maruti etc. should be penalized for the these ugly crawling creatures that they have spreaded across Indian roads. To hell with if they are best sellers, their buyers should also know what they have been buying so far. I am yet to see a VIBE in a pic or in real but i trust Ramjn when he claims that this new Mahindra is damn ugly looking:p.

Note: Mahindra could never have an Enthusiast, you know why, because then he will be called "Mahindra Enthusiast".:evilsmile
    Last edited: Jun 5, 2013
    5 people like this.
  7. swgaan

swgaan Amatore

Panvel, Maharashtra
    Grande Punto 1.3
    What the Shit is that design, guys please dont spend your time on this issue, we have more to discuss other than this..
  8. Auto Freak

Auto Freak Amatore

It looks like a granny with make up n high heals! Not a single bit of the car gels with the rest of it, and they call it stylish n sporty! :D

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 4 Beta
    1 person likes this.
  9. royj

royj Esperto

Hmm... I know how to correct that tag line :p - Style that finishes (you) first!

However other than the styling, if things are lifted directly from the Logan/Verito, the car should be pretty decent and a better option than Swift and comparable to Figo.
    2 people like this.
  10. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    Grande Punto 1.3
    i loved the design.Please dont ask why ? bcoz im havng beer in my hand.
    11 people like this.