1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

New GP BSW

Discussion in 'Punto 1.3 MJD' started by sachu888, Jan 24, 2011.

1. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    :-( Is it possible to get 14 inches alloys for Punto. I am talking about the same design. If anyone from Mumbai get to know about this design, please inform me.
  2. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Cannot stop admirring both the Hot hatch together, well maintained Buddy, but this the rear windscreen wiper of punto will suit more to the Palio
  3. Congratulations for being a proud owner of Fiat GP 1.3. Just like wine Fiat cars become better as days pass by. :D

I must say, you've maintained your Fiat Palio very well and it's not wonder that it still attracts crowd. Yes, I'm a die hard fan of Fiat Palio, especially 1.6 GTX & S10.

Is yours a Fiat Palio 1.2 by any chance? Those alloys are drool worthy.

The RHS OVRM looks as if it has been knocked down by some other vechicle. You need to replace it. If possible, please fix the 'Fiat Palio ELX' badge at the rear end :)

Wish you many many happy miles with your new car.
  4. VahanPujari

VahanPujari Staff Member Janitor

Mumbai
    Congratulations on being the owner of 2 stunning beauties !!
  5. deepsp

deepsp

Mumbai
    nice to see both beauties together... congrats on the new GP!
  6. sachu888

sachu888 Novizio

Nasik
    Hi,

Klub class it is 1.2 Elx (Pre nv model), pick up is very good not at all sluggish.I will get side mirror fixed asap.

Regards,

Sachin
  7. @Sach, enough is spoken about Punto already. Man ur Palio is neat. I like that Abarth Logo. I wanna get that but everywhere I've got S10 written so can't put it anywhere. I am planning to put it on my 1.2 but then since I am selling it in sometime it ain't worth putting that sticker.

I like the active variant better than others but damn, no ABS. And bro u know how dangerous sometime it is for an enthusiast to drive without ABS. I am suprised that powerfull crazy S10 doesn't have ABS.

Anyways happy revving. Enjoy both ur beauties.
  8. sachu888

sachu888 Novizio

Nasik
    Hi MelsonLewis,

Thanks for your kind worlds.Yes IMO Palio looks better than Punto.The Abarth logo is handmade by my friend.I am planing to put Abarth strips on my punto.I am also a member of Palio user group (PUG) and the rear logo for PUG is also created by me.

Regards,

Sachin
  9. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    I just keep on admiring the rear pictures of both the Hot hatches, Punto has an outstanding looks, did you get any special number for the Punto??
  10. sachu888

sachu888 Novizio

Nasik
    No special number,will post more pics.

Regards,

Sachin