1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

New GP BSW

Discussion in 'Punto 1.3 MJD' started by sachu888, Jan 24, 2011.

1. sachu888

sachu888 Novizio

Nasik
  2. Viny

Viny Esperto

:)
    Welcome, enjoy your new possession and your palio got awesome alloys :)
  3. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

Noida
    Hey Sachu888, Welcome to TFI.

Looks like uve kept ur Palio very immaculately. Its a drool material. Shining like brand new. Love the alloys. How old is the Palio.

Sorry, Forgot bout ur Punto after lookin at the Palio. Congrats on the Punto as well ::V Getting ny special number for the punto as well ??
  4. Sumit

Sumit Superiore

Munger
    both Fiats looks awesome. i think Active version looks better than Emotion version.
  5. sachu888

sachu888 Novizio

Nasik
    Hi all,

Thanks for your comments.My Palio is 2002 model.I love my Palio more than Punto.No special no for Punto due to budget constraint.I am planning to get pu seat covers from Fiat can anyone share some pics of Fiat seat covers.One more pic of Palio.

View attachment DSC02917.JPG
  6. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Palio is actually looking better than Punto. Very well maintained.
    Check this thread for all seat cover discussions - viewtopic.php?f=39&t=196
  7. Grandeur

Grandeur Staff Member Janitor

Congrats on your new car and must admit your Palio could still steal the show. Very Well Maintained!!!

Do post your buying expereince and your intial expereince with GP.
  8. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Hi first congratulation for New Punto. Punto with black grill looks awsome than the Silver Grill. I am planning to change the grill of my car. Going for Black grill. ::T

The alloys on your Palio are 98PCD & 14 inches? If yes from where did you get those? Please let me know I am looking for those alloys like crazy. :devil
  9. karan desai

karan desai Superiore

Morbi, Gujrat
    wow look at the palio.that cars is way older than the punto but just look how it was designed ages ahead of its time. it still looks hot. if we interchange the color of your cars, palio will look way hotter while punto in that color might not just appeal. congratulations on owing two most good looking hatches of their time. fiat does make sexy cars.
  10. sachu888

sachu888 Novizio

Nasik
    Hi,
    @Ravi thanks for posting the link.
    Kedar,yes they are 98PCD alloys ,13 inches.I bought them 2 years back from Nashik.Even my friend wants them but they are not available in Nashik.
    @Karan thanks, Even I think Palio looks hotter than Punto.

Regards,

Sachin