Discussion in 'Punto 1.3 MJD' started by puntofreak, Mar 3, 2014.
Let the pictures say first.......
Stunning pics of your Red Hot Baby.
happy smiles with miles,enjoy the drive with your baby.
Congrats. Red Punto really looks good.
Congrats Puntofreak and happy driving ....What a number ,hmm I am jealous...Looking at '4C' in your number plate , I think this 'Alfa Romeo 4C' :-D
Congrats Puntofreak for hot punto ....
Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk
But you did not mention if it's your 10th or 11th
@ Bala, it's my first
Ok, now about the selection
- Budget: 7-7.5 lacs
- Requirement: Hatchback, diesel
- Priority: Safety, looks, performance
Based on above I shortlisted following cars
- Good: Best looking,
- Bad: Pricy, three cylinder engine, cramped legroom
- Good: Looks, space, interiors
- Bad: Too costly, light steering, so many bad reviews
- Good: Most specious in the segment, handling, best audio, value for money
- Bad: Low ground clearance, ugly looks, looks small from outside
Maruti Suzuki Swift
- Good: Looks, performance
- Bad: Common on road, costly top model, thinnest tires, cramped legroom and impractical boot
- Good: Head turner, performance, widest tyres, best brakes, best price to features
- Bad: Interior fits & finish, improper dashboard design, long clutch
There are many reasons to select PUNTO DIESEL EMOTION
First, I got a good deal
- Ex-showroom price: 6.68 lacs
- Registration & taxes: 0.45 lacs
- VIP number: 0.15 lacs
- Transportation: 0.15 lacs (from Delhi to Bhubaneswar, another story, shall describe in my next post)
- Total on-road: 7.43 lacs
Second, I got a good package
- Basic kit
- Extended warranty
- Seat cover
- Body cover
- 195mm spare wheel & tyre
I found Punto to be the best price to feature package. None of the cars in the segment can match its price. I was looking for the top model to get all features. Only Punto gave me everything within my budget without compromising anything. Top models of Polo, i20, Swift were more than 8 lacs on road, hence out of my budget. I could have got a Figo @ 7 lacs, but I did not like its looks and the ground low clearance was another issue.
Finally, it was the emotion version of Punto, a solid performer, thrilling high speed experience, best brakes, best suspension and a definite head turner.
Completing 1000 kms in the 1st week of purchase
And the status as on date
After taking delivery on 24th Dec'13. Infront of Jagannath Madir, Hauz Khas, Delhi for puja.
Congratulations on your lovely red hot Punto
Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
Separate names with a comma.