1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

New Fiat Punto Evo.

Discussion in 'Hangout' started by basis, Mar 10, 2011.

1. Dilip_dmk

Dilip_dmk Superiore

Delhi, India
    New Delhi
    Grande Punto 1.2
  2. drnpunto

drnpunto

MK-Ludhiana
    I don't think that Fiat India would come up with All new Punto evo based looks as;
    -firstly, the current Punto looks are fresh & desirable enough to be sold at showrooms for next 5 years. Though its design is timeless, IMHO.
    -2ndly, Current Punto is localised to high levels in india for its components like body panels, bumpers, dashboard, etc & Revamping all these will add up to its costs only.
    Opting Linea's Black-Beige Interiors will solve its purpose easily for another 3-4 years.
    -More than actually revamping the car, Fiat really needs to virtually upgrade the product to save costs while making it more desirable, as Mahindra have done with Logan to make it a VERITO.

Any official info on its launch guys.
  3. sharadverma

sharadverma

Delhi
    Autocar is saying that it will be showcased in auto expo 2012
  4. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    So what now. Prospective buyer need to wait for Punto EVO???? OMG big confusion
  5. vivek_lko

vivek_lko Amatore

Noida

Its a right hand drive punto evo ...So probabbly similar to the Indian model being planned. I do hope that they bring in the "City" mode steering option so that those(specially the fairer sex) who think that I20 steers "better" than Punto, can now find Punto equally better steered in city.
    Last edited by a moderator: May 26, 2011
  6. drnpunto

drnpunto

MK-Ludhiana
    @Video reviews;
    What an awesome car she is with brilliant Interiors, Cornering abilities & equipments. I'm sure this car will set the design benchmarks in the Premium segment across the country.
    But why the Rear Power windows are missing even in the EVO variant abroad.
  7. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    I liked the seats, Fiat Should get these on their new models in 2012.....
  8. And stay clear of TATA. Most of the parts supplied by Tata ancillary units are sub-standard.
  9. Chaos

Chaos Regolare

The market demand in the UK is quite different..
    Sometimes the rear windows (climate control, even air conditioning) are optional. Generally its just 1-2 occupants..
    keeping costs low.

check this comparison out: http://www.fiat.co.uk/showroom/comp...&ses=true&hash=showroom/punto_evo_5dr/compare
    Last edited: May 28, 2011
  10. rainy

rainy Amatore

Bangalore
    Grande Punto EVO launch in India?

I was looking through our forums, but didn't do a good job of searching. :). Does anyone know if the GP EVO being launched in India soon?