1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

New fiat linea - spy photos

Discussion in 'Fiat Global News' started by driver, Jan 31, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    They should have given honeycomb type grill(black) instead.
  2. driver

driver

ANKARA/TURKEY
    OMG! What a beauty!!! Hope they could just increase the durability of the front bumper and place a new dashboard with new feautes like navigation and city mode. In this way Linea would sell much more than that "face-left" car in spy photos. Sigh!!! :(:(:(
  3. ENKI

ENKI Esperto

That's still a possibility. Are you saying that it's the same old dashboard in face-bashed version too:shock:?
    If it is so, only Sergio & friends will buy a Linea. But from the camouflaged pics you posted earlier, it looks like they have redesigned front & rear bumpers. It makes every bit of common sense for an improved dashboard too.

Though for these horrible exterior touches, their creative designers were helpless to hold their pencils down:chair:.
  4. marvin patrick gray

marvin patrick gray Amatore

Lucknow
    Even I think the same. No problem in having number-plate on the boot-lid.
    And guys if we think too much about the design etc., one would go mad if one visits UK(atleast), I have been in Swindon, UK since a couple of months and believe me, you will feel like killing the designers who have designed awful looking cars running on roads here. Some look like frogs, some like toads and some grass-hoppers. But one thing for sure, you get to see a lot of Fiat 500 and Punto here.
    Going with the taste of commoners here, I think people here would love cars for their practicality rather than shape. Some cars are so awful in looks that I feel like puking.........ooooooooooooooooo.............(puked).
  5. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    Even all fiat models(italy) are not diegestable as far as shape is concerened. Some of them are for practical purpose.
  6. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Punjab
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.