1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

New fiat linea - spy photos

Discussion in 'Fiat Global News' started by driver, Jan 31, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Punjab
    Looks like some SSaangyong Linea ( Made In China) :D:p
  2. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    The horizontal bars are spoiling the looks. And what a horrible position they choose for logo. The car which demand a center of attraction in a crowd and one which is symmetrically attractive from all direction, should have its logo at the center of the grill. The hanging logo gives a bad image. Back is OK . Most of the premium cars have number plate on the boot. So forgivable.
  3. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Maserati Linea :dance....
  4. ENKI

ENKI Esperto

The rear of the car looks like some littered up Christmas tree with millions of cheap bulbs trying to synchronize each other, aka that dezire/alto's rear. A few more logo's following Maruti's theme are requested from Indian enthusiasts like TATA, FIAT, INDIA PVT LTD with a BIG "F" (instead of that "S" of Suzuki) right on the center of the boot. You are done with your artistic impression, FIAT:wow!
  5. mayank

mayank Amatore

IMO its the increased GC that is really taking away the class of "LINEA"..No change in the overall shape but bumper design is pretty better than the old one..one thing that its really missing is a chrome radiator grill in front which might have definately made a difference by reflecting the true class that linea belongs to..!! Still these are just minor changes as per the terms of a facelift!!
  6. ENKI

ENKI Esperto

Sungoa, Pls tell me that you are not really serious about the above comment. Have a look at the existing Linea's boot & tell me that it is forgivable. They have spoiled a poetry here man! That was one main designing aspect that was making people confused & scratch their head that "how Linea's rear manages look better than an A6 or a 7 series & that's too without a dual chrome exhaust..!!"

fiat-linea-back-photos.jpg
    Last edited: Feb 13, 2012
  7. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    @Enki: I agree 100% with your last statement. No doubt about it. What is bothering me is the grill. It is too bad. May be we should go for a hunger strike before Fiat plant
  8. ENKI

ENKI Esperto

For front grill, there is an idea:idea:. we can pull out & tear apart that grill for cold air intake & increase the performance without any technical modifications (like Abarth used to do in early days:drinks). I am sure Linea would manage quite well without a front grill than this one that has been designed so passionately by these dumbo designers.
  9. Avinash

Avinash Amatore

Puducherry
    United Kingdom
    Linea 1.3
    The front looks like the old ugly "hyundai Verna Transform"! Note the design of front bumper! :oops:

jh.jpg
    Last edited: Feb 13, 2012
  10. abhinit90

abhinit90 Amatore

New Delhi, India
    God-damn, looks like a corrolla cum skoda cum indigo manza inspired vehicle :|
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.