1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

New fiat linea - spy photos

Discussion in 'Fiat Global News' started by driver, Jan 31, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ENKI

ENKI Esperto

You did it mate. I think these has to be first of the spy shots of New Linea of the Indian Auto-Forums. I somehow knew that you are the one!! Wonderful...!!

& Thanks almighty, i am maintaining a different view on this. I can make out from camouflaging where they have made these changes, just to differentiate enough for existing Linea's & i hope it should be on a +ve side. Pls go ahead with it:drinks but with a small niggle, if they could manage those headlights just a bit Bravo-ishh like. Sorry, may be i am sounding eating mangoes & counting them too.

But Alper, i have a feeling FIAT might come up with one higher segment segment (C+). I don't see them under utilizing Dodge DART for US-China only. We have seen a few rendering based on DART already from Auto sites.They are cooking something & don't want anyone sniffing around.

---------- Post added at 11:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:45 AM ----------

OOPSSS!! just noticed, it's a total disaster. They have fiddled with Linea's Boot which was smooth & leveled with number plate being swept on rear bumper. That was the one main contributing factor to that Rear of Linea. Man..!! They have spoiled a poetry here:A. Sorry guys, It's disappointing.
    Last edited: Feb 2, 2012
  2. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    Enki, Don't you remember the famous indian formula. sales are directly preportional to the ugliness. So a little bit of problems will help to increase the sales of Linea.
  3. ENKI

ENKI Esperto

Well, Let's hope, It continues this way only. What if it sells lesser than the existing model & that's too with that torturing REAR now:rage. At least today, if you happen to see the present linea in morning hrs, your day is made, doesn't matter even if it's no more a hot seller.
    This Linea is disaster, Bad Luck, Armageddon!! I will never forgive FIAT for this.
  4. driver

driver

ANKARA/TURKEY
    Another and a better shot from front with a different angle. Btw all spy shots are from Bursa Streets :) I think they don't try more to hide new Linea.

CcPi8.jpg

I agree with all who think the new linea is spoilt. People in Turkey think that this new look will increase the prices of the second hand old lineas as this one sucks :)
    Last edited: Feb 4, 2012
    1 person likes this.
  5. karan desai

karan desai Superiore

Morbi, Gujrat
    this is not a facelift. it is a facedrop.
    2 people like this.
  6. prakhar_lfc

prakhar_lfc Superiore

Bhubaneswar, Odisha, India
    Bhubaneswar, Odisha, India
    Linea T-Jet
    Thank God, we own the old Linea.
  7. mayank

mayank Amatore

LINEA_traseira_AS-copy.jpg LINEA_frente_AS-copy.jpg

here are the rendered pics of new linea 2013 that i found on an automobile website..!!
  8. Tarun

Tarun Amatore

Bhiwani, Delhi
    its not that bad .. IMO
    would be even better if it cums india with 1.6 ltr engine :p
  9. Grandeur

Grandeur Staff Member Janitor

NO LIKE!!! They have done no justice with the term "face-lift".
  10. ENKI

ENKI Esperto

The effort on front grill is as lazy as it gets. How miserably that FIAT logo is left hanging:sad:? Like the designer realized later, ohh.. where do i put the logo by the way:-??
    Since the designer was feeling sleepy, he slept as soon as he managed this finishing touch:uh.

@FIAT: i think you can try 1 more thing to make Linea more hideous than ever. Try shifting those steering/driver's-seat along-with driving controls in that creatively designed boot. It is already built as a tank, will be driven like a tank too:dancing.
    It would also add 1 more passenger to the loading capacity of linea for sure::pP.

How about a triangular roof design for more headroom:mischievous? Didn't the comment make an idea popping into your mind? what are you waiting for dumbos, go back at drawing board & do it;).

This is how FIAT is trying to imitate Toyota/VW & earn some money? Make their cars more practical. You dumbos, that's not your strength. You will be history in no time:A!
    Last edited: Feb 13, 2012
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.