1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

New FIAT LINEA 1.3 MJD Emotion

Discussion in 'Linea 1.3 MJD' started by dhaya76, Oct 24, 2013.

1. bharath

bharath Regolare

Coimbatore
    Thanks Dhaya :p.
  2. vj_v1

vj_v1 Superiore

Hyderabad
    So, there are 3 ways the engine oil is filled.

4x1 ltr cans - 3.2 ltrs used, remaining returned.
    1x4 ltr can - 3.2 used, remaining returned.
    200L drum - 3.2 ltrs used, customer normally charged for 3.5 ltrs accounting some wastage etc.
  3. dhaya76

dhaya76 Amatore

Chennai
    Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    20K in 209 days

Yesterday, my linea clocked 20,000 kms in 209 days:dance, do I have to say anything about the performance and comfort. The kilometer tells everything about performance and comfort. I took the picture of the moment it clocked 20K, very happy to share it with you all :p.

20140518_213756.jpg
    1 person likes this.
  4. pabhishek

pabhishek Esperto

Oslo
    Pune
    Linea T-Jet
    Good Going dhaya!!:cool:
  5. dhaya76

dhaya76 Amatore

Chennai
    Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Thanks Abhishek, after many long travel in last three weeks, I decided to take my car off from road and give some rest. No plans for any long drive for the next couple of weeks and after I will start my long drives.
  6. dhaya76

dhaya76 Amatore

Chennai
    Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    After a long gap, I am restarting this thread. Reached 40,000 kms yesterday after 466 days at an average of 85 kms a day. No issues so far with the engine, however, thrice I faced issue with bluetooth connectivity. It abruptly getting disconnected and I have to restart the car to enable it again. Planning to check in the next service.

IMG_0134.JPG
    prabhjot likes this.
  7. dhaya76

dhaya76 Amatore

Chennai
    Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Yesterday my Linea completed 50, 000 kms while coming back from Coimbatore and the milestone is achieved after 580 days since I took my car.

IMG_0329.JPG
  8. dhaya76

dhaya76 Amatore

Chennai
    Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    While driving to my native last weekend, I saw the light came up and saying that pls check the right side light, I checked all the lights and found out no issues, after 5 mins the light went-off automatically. Did any one faced similar issue? I boxed it in the picture, just above the indicator lights.

IMG_0332.JPG
  9. prabhjot

prabhjot Esperto

delhi ncr
    @dhaya76

Though I don't have a Linea mjd, i think that is the Glow Plug warning light, if am not wrong. The fused-bulb alert comes on the MID, doesn't it?

You must head to FASS....
  10. jumu

jumu Superiore

Chennai
    It is not glow plug warning light. It is actually a warning that one of the many bulbs has fused and isnt working.

Abdul
    prabhjot likes this.