1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

New FIAT LINEA 1.3 MJD Emotion

Discussion in 'Linea 1.3 MJD' started by dhaya76, Oct 24, 2013.

1. dnyanesh666

dnyanesh666

Mumbai
    Congratulations Dhaya on your new ride.
  2. dhaya76

dhaya76 Amatore

Chennai
    Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    On 25th Jan, I took my car to Tirupathi. The route was, Chennai - Periyapalayam - Puttur - Tirupathi and back in the same route. This route has lots of speed breakers from Uthukottai to Puttur and some of them are really big and need extra care if you have 4 person inside the car. The road is pretty bad near Puttur junction and the next village (I don't remember the name of the village). Otherwise the roads are good and you can maintain decent speed.

Linea gave me 20.9 kmpl mileage overall trip.
    Last edited: Jan 27, 2014
    2 people like this.
  3. dhaya76

dhaya76 Amatore

Chennai
    Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    While having discussion with my office friends about Linea and realized that today is the 100th day :) of my itealian beauty. The ODO stands at 9790 kms after 100 days :cool: and I am very happy with the performance of my Italian beauty.
    3 people like this.
  4. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    10k in 3 months is impressive. With little more pace, you can touch 50k in a year. :)
  5. dhaya76

dhaya76 Amatore

Chennai
    Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Will be happy if I can do around 25K in a year :).
    1 person likes this.
  6. dhaya76

dhaya76 Amatore

Chennai
    Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    10000 kms achieved

My Italian beauty reached 10000 kms :) today. Achieved this milestone in 104 days :). Attached the pictures of both 9999 and 10000.

9999.jpg

10000.jpg

10000.jpg
    4 people like this.
  7. bharath

bharath Regolare

Coimbatore
    My God :eek:.So 100 kms per day.Terriic and Terror. I am crawling to 5000km and so far achieved 4400 only which is not even half of yours.I think you are in a mood to exchange 1.6 mjd Linea (if it arrives) asap.
  8. saptarshi.goswami

saptarshi.goswami Novizio

Pune
    Great...... At least there are few other who drives around 80-100 km/day. I drive 80Km/day to and fro Office. In 9 months I am standing at 16093 KM. :) :)
    Last edited: Feb 3, 2014
  9. pabhishek

pabhishek Esperto

Oslo
    Pune
    Linea T-Jet
    Now thats some serious driving dhaya76.!! kudos to both of you.
    You and your ride!!
  10. dhaya76

dhaya76 Amatore

Chennai
    Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Thanks Bharath, saptarshi.goswami and pabhishek.

Daily i drive around 42 kms to and fro office and remaining mostly on the highways plying to Trichy, Salem and Coimbatore. My car usage is always like this. With my earlier Sx4, I covered more than 60K (petrol car) in first three years and at that time I drove around 14 kms to and fro office :).

This weekend I am going to Coimbatore to attend a family function. If I travel by train with kids, I always prefer to go by 2nd AC. Now with diesel car, cost works little cheaper for me and also enjoying driving a lot.
    Last edited: Feb 4, 2014
    1 person likes this.