1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

New FIAT LINEA 1.3 MJD Emotion

Discussion in 'Linea 1.3 MJD' started by dhaya76, Oct 24, 2013.

1. nkrishnap

nkrishnap Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Linea 1.3
    Lesson is not to park the car under the coconut tree no matter what. Costly lesson.
  2. dhaya76

dhaya76 Amatore

Chennai
    Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Agree with you @nkrishnap, just checked with body shop, they confirmed the arrival of the glass and keeping my fingers crossed that they will deliver tomorrow.
  3. dhaya76

dhaya76 Amatore

Chennai
    Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Yesterday my Linea completed a milestone of 1,00,000 kms, this is achieved after 1189 days (3 yrs and 3 months).

So far the car gone through the below states and UT's and still counting :)

1. Tamilnadu
    2. Kerala
    3. Karnataka
    4. AP
    5. TS
    6. Goa
    7. MH
    8. MP
    9. UP
    10. Haryana
    11. Punjab
    12. Delhi
    13. Chandigarh

IMG_2745.JPG
    rajks, metal_heart, ramjn and 15 others like this.
  4. Inderpreet Bajwa

Inderpreet Bajwa Amatore

Amritsar, Punjab
    Linea 1.3
    @dhaya76

1,00,000 Kms in 3 years and 3 months is great. So you are getting most out of your Linea. It is fun to drive with stable ride and heavy built.
    Happy Miles!
  5. dhaya76

dhaya76 Amatore

Chennai
    Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Thanks Inderpreet, yes it is always fun to drive.
    Inderpreet Bajwa likes this.
  6. Ravi_M

Ravi_M Regolare

Indore
    Indore
    Linea 1.3
    @dhaya76, hearty congratulations on reaching 1 lakh km. Getting there in such a short period is great!
  7. dhaya76

dhaya76 Amatore

Chennai
    Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    I am leaving my car for service on Monday, is there any specific parts I need to ask the SA to give attention or a general 1 L service?
  8. Inderpreet Bajwa

Inderpreet Bajwa Amatore

Amritsar, Punjab
    Linea 1.3
    Have a look at timing belt and shockers. It needs to be replaced due to general wear and tear but that depends. Still get it inspected.
  9. dhaya76

dhaya76 Amatore

Chennai
    Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Thanks Inderpreet, during the service they checked and confirmed to me that next service the time belt to be changed and shockers are in good condition. Overall I paid about 13K.

@All, I need your views on this issue.

I reported an issue when I get call left side speaker gives me a whistle sound and when I press A pedal it increases. Call gets auto disconnect after 5 to 10 mins. They investigated and told me that speaker is problem however after it got replaced I am still getting the issue. This does not happen daily, but at least once in a week, this make me difficult to replicate the issue when I gave the car to service.