1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

New FIAT LINEA 1.3 MJD Emotion

Discussion in 'Linea 1.3 MJD' started by dhaya76, Oct 24, 2013.

1. dhaya76

dhaya76 Amatore

Chennai
    Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Dear All,

I was able to click some photos at the parking lot in our apartment today morning. Sorry for the bad picture quality, I took it using my mobile. During my trip I am taking my Sony camera and hope to give you much more clear picture.

Car Picture

Car_1.jpg

Car_3.jpg

Car_3.jpg

I am not sure whether you are all able to see the picture. I tried using "Insert Image" option. If you all able to, then I upload the "Monitor" I fixed in my car.

- - - Merged Post - - -

Dear All,

Since I am able to see the Pictures I uploaded, here are the Monitor pictures

Monitor On the Left Headrest

Monitor_1.jpg

Monitor on the left headrest, with player open

Monitor_2.jpg

Monitor on the left headrest, rotate to see the screen(Press the button underneath and push, it opens the screen)

Monitor_3.jpg

Monitor_4.jpg

Monitor on the right headrest

Monitor_5.jpg

Monitor on the right headrest, rotate to see the screen (same as the left one)

Monitor_6.jpg

The speaker is connect to the car speaker. They have removed the headrest came with the car and fit this new one which is slightly bigger. This also has a tilt option on the headrest to have better view (not only the screen). This comes with Aux, USB and memory card holder. You can also play games and the controls are available in the given remote.
    8 people like this.
  2. bharath

bharath Regolare

Coimbatore
    Dhaya ,Good to see you had hassle free post delivery :)..Seems like you got a fance number 55XX :cool:..Please share us more pictures..I am hungry ::T
  3. dhaya76

dhaya76 Amatore

Chennai
    Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Thanks bharath, yes I got the number TN10-AM-5556 and I paid 18,000/- bucks and got this number.

I will take pictures during the weekend and post it.
  4. PatchyBoy

PatchyBoy Esperto

Bangalore
    Pardon my ignorance, but what is special about 5556, that it costs 18K?

Rajan
  5. dhaya76

dhaya76 Amatore

Chennai
    Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    On the day of reservation, the serial number running was from 4650 to 5650. I wanted the sum to be 3 and checked all the 3's in the range and found this to be fancy and my wife also liked it. My wish was to get 6366 (my wife car number), but I couldn't get 6366 because the current running number was not in 6000's (my wife car regn no is 6366) and I have to wait for another 10 days for the range to come to 6000. I tried for 5000, but I have to pay 40,000/- :(, so I decided against it.
  6. PatchyBoy

PatchyBoy Esperto

Bangalore
    When I was registering my Jet, KA 53 MA series had just opened on that day and the current number was KA 53 MA 32. I wanted the next available prime number. I was told that any specific number comes at a cost. I was also told that all two digit numbers usually attract a premium.

So, I told the official, that is fine. Please give me what ever number is available next. I am not going to pay for a number. So, I was given KA 53 MA 37. Two digit, the next available prime number, free of cost. Of course, others wanting 33,34,35 & 36, and the person at the counter not knowing what a prime number is helped :D

Rajan
  7. FIAT_RIDE

FIAT_RIDE

Coimbatore
    Hi Guys,
    Last Year only the amount to pay for the Vehicle registration has been increased.
    Earlier in 2009, we paid 25000 for 6666 for my uncle scorpio in coimbatore. At the time when i got the car (May 2012), it was said to be 45000 for the same 6666. So ignored that and got the running series number itself.
  8. dhaya76

dhaya76 Amatore

Chennai
    Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    If I remember correct, I paid around 15K for my previous car in 2008 for registration number 9918.
  9. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Congrats Dhaya. Where did you buy the car from? Pardon me if I have missed the update from you. :)

Happened same with me. Actually the SA who was dealing with me from VST asked if I need any fancy number. He told me the cost starts from Rs. 9000 in 2011. I denied outright and asked them to provide whatever number they want. I got 9 7 7 9. :D
  10. DRIV3R

DRIV3R Esperto

Dhaya, congrats on your Tuscan Wine Linea, seems like she s decorated like a bride.

We paid 16k each for 0304 and 7787. Had an option of 7778 also but dad chose 7787. RTO works this way now a days! Any number be it fancy or not but dictated by us costs 16k.