1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

New Fiat Enthusiast !

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Jagadeesh Gowda, Jul 15, 2013.

1. Jagadeesh Gowda

Jagadeesh Gowda Timido

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Hi TFians,
    First of all heart felt thanks for accepting me in to the forum .

Myself Jagadeesh , IT Professional at Bangalore. My fiat madness started 2 years ago when one of friend bought GP 2011 emotion pack, during which MS swift was ruling the market . I took small test drive which blown me out ,i cudn't believe fiat builds such a great beauty.Since then my desire to own my GP increased
    and finally made up mind to book one in couple of weeks :).

Team,
    I have spent days reading all forum threads which in turn grown my madness and can't resist any more.
    I have been to Vecto,kht ,and aadhya motors took OTR price for GP 2013 Dynamic Tuscan Wine which comes around 7.4 L - after all discounts for current month.Out of these i felt KHT motors - Fiat Caffe guys were more transparent on price and offers.
    7.4 L is bit deviated from my budget and i don't want to go for Active version.Can all of you please advise is there anything much more i can negotiate with dealer to get down OTR price ? Also i have friend of mine working with Chrysler - Which Fiat recently acquired,can i get any further discounts from his end ?
    please advise ,i am holding my nerve to own my GP soon :).

Thank you,
    Jaga
    1 person likes this.
  2. Congratulations on your decision to buy FIAT,there was 1 lakh discount on FIAT car if you can produce any document that you own a car.
  3. Naughty

Naughty Superiore

Ahmedabad
    Welcome to TFI Family Jagdish ...

Hope you'll acquire your beauty soon :)

Is your friend(The one who bought GP 2 years ago) is TFIan as well? If not, please invite him as well to become a member of TFI family... :)

I am not from Bangalore so will not be able to comment on which dealer to go for and who will offer you best deal. Wait untill other bangalore TFIans comment on that.

Cheers... :up

Neel
  4. ashish.r.shinde@gmail.com

ashish.r.shinde@gmail.com Amatore

Vadodara , Nashik
    Vadodara , Nashik
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Hi Jagdeesh, ask the dealer for the punto manufactured in year 2012 , as i have taken dynamic -tuscan wine
    for 6.5 lakhs ... they are offering the discount on 1 lakh on the models that are manufactured in 2012...
    however at bangalore the price may be little bit higher as compared to Vadodara due to tax difference at
    different states...
  5. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Hi Jagadeesh, welcome to teamfiat.

If your budget allows, go for Dynamic, but Active version is well featured version itself.

Since you have already tried all dealers, you may want to go to them again and bargain based on quote given by other dealers. You might get little more, but nothing significant.
  6. ghodlur

ghodlur Esperto

Thane
    Jagadeesh,

The wait for 2 weeks to book the Punto is going to kill you man. Anyways welcome to the Fiat family and particularly to the TFI family. Enjoy your stay here, hope to hear the booking news and the ownership thread at the earliest. As suggested in post#4, even I would suggest you to enquire about the 2012 stock car which will shave off atleast a lakh rupees if not more. Negotiate hard, these are trying times for the auto industry and you might get lucky.

I would suggest if not Emotion variant, atleast think for the Dynamic variant.

Tuscan wine Punto is one gorgeous looking beauty:clap. All the best.
  7. Jagadeesh Gowda

Jagadeesh Gowda Timido

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Thanks guys for warm welcome ,:up
    I checked with KHT for 2012 make , unfortunately they left with only B White and O blue colours which i dont wanna compromise on my hot fav Tuscan Wine .
    Are guys aware of any discounts i can avail through Fiat employees ?
  8. Nadeem Ahmed VR 46

Nadeem Ahmed VR 46 Esperto

Gadag
    Hi Jagadeesh,welcome to TFI..Tuscan Wine colour looks Grand on Punto..You ask Mr.Tauseef,SA at KHT..he may know of any discounts you can avail through as your friend is working in Chrysler..If you have a car now you can get upto 50000 OFF on Punto..waiting for your booking news and to see pics of your soon to be Tuscan Wine Fiat Grande Punto..
  9. raj29

raj29 Superiore

Hi Jagadeesh,
    Welcome to TFI and wihsing you all the best for the car buying process.

Regarding the discounts, why dont you check with the dealer if he can in any way help in showing your friends car as a FIAT owned by your family and might get additional loyality bonus discount!!

Just a thought, not sure if it is feasible to do so.
  10. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
    @Jagadeesh,
    Hello, welcome aboard. Good choice on opting for buying a car.

KHT guys are pretty good. Especially SA Mr. Tousiff is really a good and a very passionate professional person to do business with. Just go to him and mention that you are from TFI and name few of us with him. He will surely help you out a great deal. Infact my recent buy was a fantastic one, thanks to him.

As said by others, look out for 2012 models. If Caffee got not much options, try in vecto. Contact Mr. Krishna (nkrishnap - TFI handle) for additional help if you are going ahead in booking @Vecto.