1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

New Fass - Vroom Pointe, Navi Mumbai

Discussion in 'Service Center Reviews' started by pabhishek, Sep 4, 2016.

1. pabhishek

pabhishek Esperto

Oslo
    Pune
    Linea T-Jet
    Hi Guys,
    As per Fiat-India website, a new FASS has been opened in Kopar khairane, Navi Mumbai.

Address- Giriraj Darshan Cooperative Housing society limited, Plot 10,, Kopar Khairane Station Rd, Sector 1A, Kopar Khairane, Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra 400709

Any body has got any experience with them?

Come year end and I was planning to give my supernova to them for fourth periodic service.
    As Reaching RS itself is Mental trauma ,car menders on the other hand is very, very small and deep inside the village.

Please update your encounters here :)

PS -Mods, I didn't found any thread for this Fass, so created new. Please merge, if required.
    prabhjot and PradeepM like this.
  2. mhitesh

mhitesh Amatore

Airoli, Navi Mumbai
    Airoli, Navi Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.4
    Even I checked the fiat website and found about this FASS. I don't have a service due till April 2017, however I will visit the center to see who is the proprietor and check about the facility. I could find a visiting card on the Internet which reads the name Davinder Singh Basra who is the service manager.

If he is the same SM who used to work at Balaji then I would avoid this center as guys from Balaji were no good.
  3. asimpleson

asimpleson Esperto

Heptanesia
    Linea 1.3
    Did you visit Life time Mobility too..?
    About Vroom Point I have heard mixed opinions, but since they are new you can make clear about your expectation levels to them. IIRC, couple of guys suggested they didn't have a serious attitude towards customer needs. However these things change depending on internal changes and if you are lucky and happen to meet the right set of people inclined in delivering results. So I guess it's too early to write them off.

@ghodlur your comments please.
  4. pabhishek

pabhishek Esperto

Oslo
    Pune
    Linea T-Jet
    No, @asimpleson . I haven't been to lifetime mobility. That's quite far as well.
    I have read @ghodlur 's comments though for them.
    I will prefer Car Menders then as I found their attitude quite good. Only grouse is that it's too small and too inside.
    They were talking about moving to bigger place. They are "A.S.S" for some other car maker as well.
  5. mhitesh

mhitesh Amatore

Airoli, Navi Mumbai
    Airoli, Navi Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.4
    I have been to Lifetime Mobilities. They are a multibrand service center with limited slots for Fiat. They were not able to diagnose an issue with the faulty ignition coil for which I was getting alerts on the console. Plus the work they did with changing the discs and other things were not upto the mark and I had to get some cleaning on the discs done at RS Motors and some rework as well.
  6. pabhishek

pabhishek Esperto

Oslo
    Pune
    Linea T-Jet
    Yes, @mhitesh . Lifetime reviews aren't that good. If I have to cover long distance, will go RS. period.
    It's the relatively nearer options that I am evaluating.
  7. asimpleson

asimpleson Esperto

Heptanesia
    Linea 1.3
    IMG_20161116_161316.jpg IMG_20161116_162623.jpg
    Cars also parked in adjoining compound.
    IMG_20161116_161016.jpg IMG_20161116_160936.jpg
    Washing bay is double this size shown in pic. Shown here is left side. Right side has ramp for lower body cleaning too. Can easily accomodate two cars at a time.
    IMG_20161116_161141.jpg
    Reception and office is on first floor and even the spare parts store. Rather inefficient that one.

They have two two post lifts for cars. Staff seems barely adequate, but very slow in executing work.

Denting painting is being managed from some other place or facility they may be having. Probably outsourced.
    Last edited: Nov 18, 2016
    prabhjot and pabhishek like this.
  8. ghodlur

ghodlur Esperto

Thane
    Whatever happened to the Panvel FASS i.e Car Menders? Cannot see them on the Fiat india website. Have they been discontinued? It is frustrating to see FASS appear and disappear so frequently. Don't understand who is to blame - Fiat or Workshops?

Edit: Sorry. My mistake. The FASS is listed under Panvel city.
  9. pabhishek

pabhishek Esperto

Oslo
    Pune
    Linea T-Jet
    You scared me like anything Girish :( before I see your text in "edit". :)

As my Supernova is due for fourth service this month, I have asked my father to take it to Panvel FASS as there were no reviews for landmark.
    Panvel Fass though a bit small has few good reviews.
    ghodlur likes this.