1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

New Entrant with a New Punto MJD 1.3 Active FT Azure

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by nidhi, Jan 15, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nidhi

nidhi

New Delhi
    I have bought the 2011 model and in the 2012 Active they have some addtional features like manual central locking and music system to name a few so its better you check with the dealer

---------- Post added at 02:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:01 PM ----------

I have bought the 2011 model and in the 2012 Active they have some addtional features like manual central locking and music system to name a few so its better you check with the dealer

---------- Post added at 02:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:02 PM ----------

Autolink, Hauz Khas
  2. nobrakes

nobrakes

Mumbai
    Welcome aboard Nidhi. I can say with certainty that u have made a v v v v good decision in buying a GP. I have one from the past 6 months and every drive brings a smile to my face. V happy with my choice, u will be too as the days go by.

Cheers!
  3. Welcome aboard, hope you enjoy your Punto.
  4. shashanknathani

shashanknathani Superiore

Pune
    Congratulations for being an owner of Punto... I guess you are the first female Punto owner over here... Enjoy the ride...
  5. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Welcome Nidhi to the TFI, The Active forum for Fiatians with your Active Grande,,,,
    Its the Best Car in the segment money can buy, You will find more hidden features the more your drive her....
    We are waiting for the review in the Ownership Thread with pictures of the Grande Punto.....
    Is it your First Car???, If no then where does the Punto stand,,,,
  6. pioneeraaron

pioneeraaron Superiore

Mulund/Mumbai
    Welcome to TFi nidhi and Congrats on ur mean machine.Happy Motoring and drive safe with ur seat belts on :)
  7. Sumit

Sumit Superiore

Munger
    where are the pics????????
  8. nidhi

nidhi

New Delhi
    Yup this is my first car ............. and it has made my going to office so much fun as I cant wait to drive it every morning!!! :p

---------- Post added at 12:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:28 AM ----------

Definitely by tomorrow!!!
  9. My hearty wishes and warm welcome to the club .

Wish you safe and happy lakhs of trouble free miles ahead with your beauty ..

Waiting for pics and ownership thread..

Ajit
  10. thomman85

thomman85 Esperto

i would have to repeat what the others said...
    Welcome Nidhi and congratulations on ur Punto.. Post some pictures of ur beauty!!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.