1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

new Embossed number plate fitted...

Discussion in 'Modifications & Tuning' started by RollingIce, Sep 19, 2011.

1. RollingIce

RollingIce Amatore

Pune
    I went for the ones without frames.I was not clear about the fitting etc.The frame ones talked about using feviquick n all ;so skipped the trouble.
    But I am sure they would have looked smarter.
  2. Phew

Phew Esperto

New Delhi/Mohali
    FASS
    Grande Punto 1.3
    can someone please enlighten me on Why are they so much in hype
    have no idea in this particular area
  3. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Front Number Plate Location

Hi All,

I am planning to change the grill to Black or the mesh grill.

I want number plate like Anands car (Attached the pic for the reference). I want number plates location should be like Anands car. Does the UTSAV provide such kind of number plates size.

I get to know about the size available for UTSAV number plates. Which size I have to choose from that link for front number plate of Punto..

Punto%20Front%20xxx.jpg
  4. anoop

anoop Superiore

I think if you choose the 200MM X 100 MM, it will fit the bill perfectly. the number plate in the picture you attached looks same size as the rear number plate of bikes.
    Last edited: Sep 20, 2011
  5. Stallion

Stallion

Pune
    My cousin has put up a shop in Pimpri,he bought the machine directly from Utsav.interested parties may contact Reju 09373736262. His shops name is Embossing Zone located in Morwadi Pimpri.
    Last edited: Sep 20, 2011
  6. Stallion

Stallion

Pune
    @ Kedar this is Motorcycle back side plate size from utsav.i have not fitted mine cause i am not getting time to get the vinyl work done.
  7. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    @ Stallion thanks for sharing this information. I will get in touch with Reju. I will ask him to get me the same number like Anands Punto.

BTW Are you going to attend TFI meet on 24th Sept at Lavasa.
  8. Stallion

Stallion

Pune
    I wont be able to make it as on 25th our church youth are arranging a get together, so i will be busy managing things there.i have a pretty hectic week ahead.
  9. gautamkhadse

gautamkhadse Regolare

Pune
    Kedar , lets exchange the grills . I want silver ones . You can take my black grills . BUt removing them and fitting them back in is a big pain . Its not as easy as it looks. I've tried this one . I think we'll have to remove the entire bumper .
  10. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Gautam the I had spare Silver Grill with me of my old Petrol Punto. But I ShashankNathani has already booked the grill. He asked me to send it in last month only.

Regarding my current silver grill, it is already booked by Phew. He send me a PM today only when I posted above post#13.

@Gautam. I bought new Black grill for Rs. 600-700 & the labour charges is near about Rs. 400-500.