1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

New Discount for Fiat Linea 1.4FIRE Dynamic - Clearance Sale

Discussion in 'Pre sales query' started by nethan, Dec 1, 2013.

1. bsrej

bsrej Amatore

Chennai
    Chennai
    Linea T-Jet
    Is this for T Jet or 1.4 FIRE ??? The thread title says 1.4 FIRE. But if it is for T Jet, that is an awesome deal :eek:
  2. MakeTheMove

MakeTheMove Regolare

Pune
    Linea T-Jet
    It is for 1.4 FIRE and Dynamic model only.
  3. N Kiran

N Kiran Staff Member Janitor

Hyderabad
    AFAIK, there is no Emotion model for 1.4 FIRE.
    1 person likes this.
  4. nethan

nethan Amatore

Bangalore
    :A:A:A
    No it is not. Every earning individual has their own capital potential when it comes to spending and certain other influenctial Factors (In my case it was my wife) to decide on their spending.

Example: I was keen on buying Punto 1.3MJD Emotion after checking the price details in Tamil Nadu, however as we all know that Bangalore has highest Road Tax in India (16 % :A ) when compared to Tamil Nadu (Basically I'm from Tamil Nadu) and the Road tax is 10%.. I bought Punto 1.3MJD Dynamic for 7.30Lakhs whereas the same variant cost INR55K ~60K less in Tamil Nadu. Unfortunatley my wife was completely against Linea (She is not comfortable driving a sedan witihin Banagalore City Traffic) . Worst part is she was completely against buying a hatchback above for 8 Lakhs, so finally I had to settle with Punto 1.3MJD Dynamic Variant. In my case: money was not an issue and it clearly seems that my wife had something else, so I couldn't do much about it (who else could ?)

On Fiat Linea Classic Petrol Version I received an offer On Road Cost of INR6.70 Lakhs(Tamil Nadu) which is 50K less than Bangalore Punto 1.3MJD Dynamic cost and 1 Lakh less than Regular Linea 1.4 Fire Dynamic variant. To be honest 1 Lakh is a huge bet for everyone. (When I was at the CAI, Coimbatore showroom, a Father and Son walked in looking out for Punto and the sales guys did an awesome job and the Father Son Duo ended up buying Linea Classic Petrol) So from my observation what I understood was Fiat has stratergically Floated this Linea Classic Edition as an attractive prey for hatchabck buyers. Sedan at a Hatchback price. If I was out there looking out for a good petrol hatchback, then I'm sure that I'd have fallen for Linea Classic sedan. In India, Size does matter for most people!
    Last edited: Dec 5, 2013
  5. shams

shams Esperto

Bangalore
    Well this being a forum of informed members, I do not think many would have bought dynamic/active if money wasn't an issue! another reason could be lack of information at the time of buying.
    If you ask me now, money should be the only factor which compells us to go for a lower variant which lacks any of the safety features.

There should be some logical reason for the statement that we shouldn't spend more than 8 lakhs on hatchbacks? Only reason i could think of is that sedans are perceived by some as a status symbol but that is far from being logical.
    2 people like this.
  6. nethan

nethan Amatore

Bangalore
    I completely agree with you; But I've a Sedan on the cards to buy in another 3 years when my Son turns 7 (as of now he sits only with his mother in front passenger seat and we have a hard time making him sit on the rear seat or else my wife has to sit with him in the rear seat.) Since we have already to decided on spending an another 10L in next three years, my wife didn't want to spend much on this hatchback which is strictly meant for city drive / daily commute.

P.S: I've been driving my Punto for the past 20 days and I've clocked 600+ KM as on date with an average speed of (just) 25KMPH (Courtesy: Bangalore Bumper 2 Bumber city traffic).
    Last edited: Dec 5, 2013
  7. PatchyBoy

PatchyBoy Esperto

Bangalore
    That would be the ideal arrangement.

That is actually awesome. I barely get 15 kmph average speed.

Rajan
  8. nethan

nethan Amatore

Bangalore
    Unfortunatley my wife is missing some kind of Imaginary/virtual comfortness in rear seat when I drive the car and we couldn't leave our son without company due to his hyperactive nature. However still trying to do my best !

Even I underwent the same situation and I was totally out of peace due to Autowalas, rash driving taxi's and two wheelers. Honestly I didn't had any of this challenge with my M800 which is a perfect compact city vehicle. Punto is bigger when compared to M800 and it is not even a month old so I had to be very carefull and cautious in handling her and bring her back home without any issues (scratches and dents).

Solution: I leave home after 11:30AM (Pros: moderate traffic congestion Cons: reaching home late after 10 PM )
  9. nethan please tell the model and otr after all discounts...i'm really confused:confused: if the model was linea 1.4l fire petrol dynamic the site shows its ex price 8.12L? please let me know
  10. nethan

nethan Amatore

Bangalore
    Regular Discount for Linea (All variants) --> Exchange Bonus INR70,000/- + Absolute Accessory Pack

Exclusive Discount for Linea 1.4Fire Dynamic Variant --> Special Discount of INR1,00,000 + Exchange Bonus INR70,000/- + Absolute Accessory Pack (Until stock lasts)

Reason for
    Exclusive Discount : Fiat wants to liquidate the surplus stock Linea 1.4Fire Dynamic Variant

On Road Price of Linea 1.4Fire Dynamic Variant after Discount : INR7,87,000/- (Includes Registration + Future Generali Gold Plan insurance + RSA + Ext Warranty + Std Fitments )

Note: On Road price may vary depend on Road Tax w.r.t Each States. For Tamil Nadu it is 10%.
    Insurance you can directly buy it from FG if the dealer is not ready to give up his hefty commission

Check with your nearby Fiat Dealer for further details.