1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

New Discount for Fiat Linea 1.4FIRE Dynamic - Clearance Sale

Discussion in 'Pre sales query' started by nethan, Dec 1, 2013.

1. openguru

openguru Timido

Bangalore
    Very good deal. Congratulations! :)
  2. pemmasg

pemmasg Regolare

Chennai
    Nethan, I just spoke with CAI. SE from CAI said that the offer is 70K + accessories for all variants of T-Jets and this means that there is no change. He again said that 1.7L discount is impossible. So can you please confirm it once again?
    Last edited: Dec 3, 2013
  3. kookaburra

kookaburra Amatore

Pune
    Last I had heard was there was 2L discount (maybe 1.7 + 30k accessories) on "Petrol Dynamic" here in Pune.
    Now petrol dynamic means only 1.4 FIRE petrol dynamic unless they specifically say T-JET.
    Can someone clear the confusion?
  4. Shri1972

Shri1972 Amatore

Pune
    New Discount for Fiat Linea T jet Dynamic - Clearance Sale

Hi,
    I had been to Fiat Caffe at Pune last month to check the T jet. The sales rep informed about this offer i.e 1.75 lakhs discount but it was not on T jet .

Shrinivas Patil

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. nethan

nethan Amatore

Bangalore
    Guys I'm sorry. It is Linea 1.4 Fire Dynamic.

I was completely excited about bring an another Fiat to my family and I was more delightful to share the same with you guys but unfortunately I messed :hit up with the model details. Still it's wonderful deal to me as well as my Father in Law and we are completely fine with 89HP (he is never gonna chase someone and he is always very mild on accelerator)

Note: Mod's if possible please remove / replace the T-Jet from the first post
    Last edited: Dec 3, 2013
  6. nethan

nethan Amatore

Bangalore
    Honda Amaze was the first Honda Diesel Passenger Car to hit the roads. New Honda City 2014 Diesel will also hit the Indian roads first and rest of the world latter. There is European Civic Diesel and European CR-V Diesel available in Europe. As of now there is no Honda Diesel cars available in US, however Honda has planned to introduce Honda City 2014 Diesel in US once it's i-DTEC engince has been approved by Government.
  7. PaddleShifter

PaddleShifter Staff Member Janitor

Chandigarh
    Grande Punto 1.3
    The company is killing Linea classic by giving special discounts on regular Linea. Why would anyone buy Linea classic then? :)

Linea 1.4 is a good car. Congrats for bagging an excellent discount. I have edited the thread title as pointed out by you.
    2 people like this.
  8. mchanna

mchanna Superiore

Pune
    awesome deal!!!!!
    Agree with Yashik they are killing the classic!
    Soon they will launch similar offer on classsic to clear the stock for peanuts!
  9. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Agree with Yashik and heavy discount on reguler Linea killing Linea Classic. Even a fleet operator will also opt for reguler Linea as there is heavy discount and Price difference between Linea classic and reguler will be marginal after discount.
  10. MakeTheMove

MakeTheMove Regolare

Pune
    Linea T-Jet
    I would defer here guys.

If you observe the pattern, FIAT is offering close to 1 Lac discount in one or another form. Sometime they have offer in the form of 1 lac exchange/loyalty bonus, sometimes 70000 exchange/loyalty bonus + 25000 Absolute accessory pack, sometimes insurance free + some accessories. Despite this discount, Regular linea price does come in Classics price range. Still there is significant difference.

Additional 1 Lac discount aprt from 70000 exchange/loyalty bonus + 25000 Absolute accessory pack is for regular Linea 1.4 Dynamic Petrol version and fleet operator does not favor petrol vehicles. I don't think with this discount there is any impact in Classic. Even classic range has Rs. 30000 discount so price difference is there. There is no point of killing Linea classic with discount on regular linea.

Linea Classic just does click all required boxes neither for fleet operators nor for enthusiast.
    Last edited: Dec 4, 2013