1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

New Discount for Fiat Linea 1.4FIRE Dynamic - Clearance Sale

Discussion in 'Pre sales query' started by nethan, Dec 1, 2013.

1. nethan

nethan Amatore

Bangalore
    MODS NOTE- There was an error wrt model type which was pointed out by the thread starter nethan on page 2. This discount is on Linea 1.4 petrol and not the TJET variant as discussed on page 1 of this thread. This note has been put up to avoid any confusion when a member reads page 1 of this thread. Thanks.

Went to check out Linea for my Father in Law @ Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu.

Since he doesn't drive a lot and only within city and he was bored of hatch backs, I suggested him to have a look @ Linea T Jet.

He was happy about and decided to buy Linea Classic

I suggested him to try Active Variant instead of Classic

He was in a dilemma.

Linea Classic OTR - 6.80Lakhs Discount - 70,000 + Absolute Accessory Pack

Linea Active T Jet OTR- 7.67Lakhs Discount - 70,000 + Absolute Accessory Pack

We came back home and had a lot of discussion about the same.

Meanwhile got a call from SA and he requested me to comeback to showroom to discuss some important discount.

Visited back to showroom.

Then came this mind blowing News.

:danceLinea Dynamic T Jet OTR - 7.87Lakhs Discount - 1,70,000 + Absolute Accessory Pack:dance

It comes with everything except 16inch Alloys and some very minor difference

Price Difference between Linea T Jet Active Variant and Dynamic Variant is just INR20,000

Reason behind the offer : Fiat wants to liquidate the Linea Dynamic Variant due to surplus stock - in simple words - Clearance Sale.

Straight away paid 50,000/- and booked Tuscan Wine Linea T Jet Dynamic :car for my Father in Law.

Offer is valid until Stock lasts

Dealer : CAI, Coimbatore

Experience with Dealership : Very professional and Honest

Note: Mod's I'm not sure whether this is the right thread for offers on Fiat Cars, mif not please move it to the appropriate thread.
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 4, 2013
    8 people like this.
  2. livelyyoungman

livelyyoungman Regolare

Chennai
    Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    WOW Its a mouthwatering deal!!! One of my friend is looking out for a Linea as well. May be I will put a word as well.
  3. DRIV3R

DRIV3R Esperto

As per FIAT website, Ex-showroom price for Linea T-Jet Dynamic costs 8.65 L in Coimbatore.

Can you post the final OTR again?

Is it 7.87-1.7=6.17 L or am I missing something?
  4. Nadeem Ahmed VR 46

Nadeem Ahmed VR 46 Esperto

Gadag
    This deal on T-Jet Dynamic to clear sales of Dynamic variants stock is mouth watering & mind blowing news to hear:D:cool:

- - - Merged Post - - -

@DRIV3R,
    i think nethan is saying final OTR is 7.87 after reducing 1.7 discount
    1 person likes this.
  5. nethan

nethan Amatore

Bangalore
    On Road Price of Linea Dynamic 1.4 T jet is 7.87 Lakhs after discount (includes - Registration + Insurance : Zero Depreciation Package (i.e Gold Plan) + Ext Warranty + Absolute package Accessory )

Normal Discount : 70,000 (Exchange bonus) + Absolute package Accessory
    Linea Dynamic 1.4 T jet Discount : 1,00,000/- + 70,000 + + Absolute package Accessory

Note : From my purchase I found that the dealer has a commission of minium 9000/- on insurance (Future Generali - Comprehensive Package) So I told him that I'll purchase the insurance myself directly from Future Generali , whereas the dealer came forward and told me that he will give the discount of his agent commission in Insurance
    Last edited: Dec 2, 2013
    4 people like this.
  6. Thats really very good deal. Can I get same discount in Hyderabad as well.
  7. nethan

nethan Amatore

Bangalore
    It's available all over India for Linea T Jet 1.4 Dynamic only until Stock lasts...
    Last edited: Dec 3, 2013
  8. mahesh.bandel

mahesh.bandel Amatore

Pune
    Grande Punto 1.3
    A really inviting deal! Would have loved to grab one but a petrol car does not fit my wallet considering high running.:mad:
  9. nethan

nethan Amatore

Bangalore
    It's not only for you; that's the current picture of India when it comes to Cars and it is the sole reason behind such offers. (Remember ! Honda manufactures Diesels cars only in India)
  10. asimpleson

asimpleson Esperto

Heptanesia
    Linea 1.3
    I think they brought it first in US as I remember watching it on youtube. They must be making them elsewhere as well.

Sent from my Micromax A50 using Tapatalk 2