1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

New Design of Mud Flaps for LINEA & PUNTO

Discussion in 'Exteriors / Body' started by ramu_dodda, Feb 9, 2012.

1. ramu_dodda

ramu_dodda Amatore

hyderabad
    Now a days we are looking at all the CARs they have new desgin mudfalps, Which are very short in leanghth and covering half the Tyre looks really nice from back. Can we get same for LINEA & Punto, Incase we dont get from TASS can we get it outside?? I am interested to change my Linea mudflaps to these new ones. I have uploaded some of the pictures below for your reference.

mudflap4.jpg mudflaps3.jpg mudflaps.jpg mudflaps2.jpg
  2. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    Lookwise it good. The preveous one is really effective in blocking the mud. With the old one hardly I could find any mud below the front door and rear. But my alto accumulate(with shorter one) all kind of mud near the mudflap area.
  3. jishnu

jishnu Superiore

Bangalore
    These are the molded one's. I'm not very sure we get them in India for the Fiats!
  4. I cant say much regarding the new designs. The old ones are pretty good and it has been on my car for more than 2 years now and its still there and effective in keeping mud to itself. Only the one problem I still face is the front mud flap scraping the speed breakers and other obstacles.
  5. ramu_dodda

ramu_dodda Amatore

hyderabad
    [thanks for your reply, these mud flaps looks stylish and gives sporty look to your car. the old ones very long and scraping the road on bumps. these may not more effective like old ones.
  6. prakhar_lfc

prakhar_lfc Superiore

Bhubaneswar, Odisha, India
    Bhubaneswar, Odisha, India
    Linea T-Jet
    They look good, but will they do a better job keeping the under body clean? I don't think so.
  7. Loki

Loki

Id like Mud flaps like these for my Linea as well. I removed the original ones - they spoiled the look of the car.

Any suggestions as to where we can get mud flaps like these for PUnto / Linea?
  8. sunswape

sunswape Regolare

Dealers now have just the new design mud flaps and thou they look good, even the rear one, but practically they are not that much effective now (due to short in length). Earlier ones were really effective. I might switch to sparco ones.
  9. DRIV3R

DRIV3R Esperto

Myself and Auto Freak are using the moulded types in our cars and it does a good job of preventing the mud and dirt from being deposited on the car.

It is available with few dealers, just ask for absolute edition mud flaps or moulded mud flaps. Note that they are different for Punto and Linea.

I would get the part number shortly, price is 899.
    1 person likes this.
  10. MUD FLAP-MOULDED CUP TYPE-PUNTO Part Number: 59117398
    MUD FLAP-MOULDED CUP TYPE-Linea Part Number: 59117397
    3 people like this.