1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

New clothes this Diwali for my Punto seats :)

Discussion in 'Interiors' started by kartikail, Oct 21, 2011.

1. varunrtr

varunrtr Esperto

KL-01/ TO
    Grande Punto 1.3
    may you should have gone for a little bit darker shade of this colour which are exclusively seen on high end premuim cars like porsche, bentley, etc, which could have transormed the looks far more tan this . i m not getting the exact colour, but it ll closely resemble this shade.:http://www.theseatsurgeons.com/meta...ow&field_name=image_portrait&op=download_file

nevertheless, a very nice gift for your baby for this diwali... i m thinking what i shoud gift her !!
  2. shashanknathani

shashanknathani Superiore

there is a compaint interior black can that is available at service centers... try and get the grey interior part painted to black like active model and it will look killer.
  3. kartikail

No Buddy the colour is the same for the door armrest, and it is not pure leather, its PU leather and cost me 6K in Mumbai..

---------- Post added at 07:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:12 AM ----------

Hey buddy thanks for the info, well if the interior black is available, then I am going for it and yeah the door panels should looks nice then.. I will ask my service guy..
  4. Phew

Phew Esperto

New Delhi/Mohali
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Oops my bad on the color part.
    For the price the fit and finish is very nice, looking forward to ur all black and tan theme.

Harmony & chaos