1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

New Cars coming with BOSCH music system?

Discussion in 'In Car Entertainment' started by Grandeur, Jun 9, 2010.

1. Nikhil Goel

Nikhil Goel Amatore

Hi Vijay,

I also have a tuscan wine beauty 1.3 MJ Emotion, it also has a BOSCH system with the same manual as displayed by you. I want to install a AUX cable too, please provide me the contact details of the dealer in Karol Bagh. Also please post some pics of the AUX cable.
  2. vijay822002

vijay822002

Gurgaon
    Hi Nikhil,

Congrats for buying the Tuscan Beauty. You will love it!!!

Sorry for saying this but, Right now i dont have the contact details of that shop where i fixed the AUX Input cable. Its long since I have done that.

Where do you live in Delhi??? If you are in gurgaon i can suggest you a place where it can be done.

Anyways its a Very easy method to do that. You have to just solder three wires in the back of the set. This can be done by any guy who repairs the set.

I will post some pictures tomorrow.

You can contact me 9718854999 if you need any information.

Cheers
    Vijay
  3. Nikhil Goel

Nikhil Goel Amatore

Thanks buddy... information I live in Rohini but its not a problem for me to come gurgaon, thanks to the mileage of my baby :)
    I will call you surely to get some more info.
  4. Nikhil Goel

Nikhil Goel Amatore

Vijay please post the pics...
  5. varoon9999

varoon9999 Superiore

New Delhi,HP 48
    New Delhi,HP 48
    Grande Punto 1.3
    @ Nikhil Brother, fixture of aux cable with soldering the wires is a quite easier way to get it done.but by going soldering way you may loose the warranty...
  6. Nikhil Goel

Nikhil Goel Amatore

hey man sorry for going off topic, did you went for Alloys today??
  7. Hello All,
    I got Tuscan Wine Punto Emotion last month, I have been hunting on the forum to get Aux Cable installed , Can anyone help me in suggesting a place to install the aux cable for the car audio system. I hail from chennai..
  8. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Uday first you need to check if your music system has provision for the same, for that you have to press CD button twice if the AUX appears then go ahead for AUX cable, you will get it installed from BLAUPUNKT Authorized Service Center. When you press CD button twice and NO SOURCE AVAILABLE appears then it wont be possible to fix AUX Cable.

Please confirm if what it comes AUX or the NO SOURCE AVAILABLE