1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

New Cars coming with BOSCH music system?

Discussion in 'In Car Entertainment' started by Grandeur, Jun 9, 2010.

1. vijay822002

vijay822002

Gurgaon
    Hi arishi,

The number you gave me is not in use. Any ways i will try to find sone contact here in NCR and will update the details.
  2. Andy

Andy Esperto

Chembur Mumbai
    Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Same here... Liked the Tuscan wine color too.. Looks nice..
  3. :sadblue , next time I am at Blaupunkt dealer in Mumbai. I will ask him about Delhi contact number.
  4. vijay822002

vijay822002

Gurgaon
    Hello Guys,

Sorry for the late reply. I have a good news and a Bad news also. let me start with the Good News First.

AUX cable installation Was done on sunday at Karol Bagh. But it was not done at a Blaupunkt Dealer but with a Local dealer. Anyways the Job done was perfect :clapping . I will update the pics in the weekend.

For your information On the same day i Installed 3M Sunfilms for all the Glass (i.e Front, sides and Back) at Janakpuri.

Now time for the Bad news. Yesterday in the afternoon i unfortunately broke the Front Windshield :shocked . It was a very bad day for me, seeing my baby with the broken 3M goggles. It all happened when i took my colleagues for showing them my beauty with 3M films. When one of my friend noticed that one of the wiper blade was loose. I started inspecting the problem. I noticed that somebody has played with that and for whatever reason it was fixed wrongly. So i tried to fix it correctly. For that i pulled the wiper and took of the blade, while the blade was in my hands unfortunately the steel part of the wiper slammed on the windshield braking the glass. I was like :uh .

After that i managed to fix the wiper blade correctly. But what to do, all happened in seconds. So felt very bad for my fate and after getting back to my seat (office). I checked the internet for the number of WINDSHIELD EXPERTS. Called them and told them what happened. The person told me to come right a way for getting the formalities done for claiming the insurance. I went to them for giving the papers for the claim and headed back to the office. After 1.5 Hrs i got a call from WINDSHIELD EXPERTS, they told me that the approval has come and told me to come right away for changing the glass. I went there at once and changed the glass in the same day evening.

I felt very bad since the glass broke very early and that too with the 3M glass which was installed only one day back. Was very hard to take the pain.

Ok guys sorry for the Long writeup. Just wanted to share this with u all.

Please take a Very good care of your babies.

Thanks
    N.Vijay
  5. Andy

Andy Esperto

Chembur Mumbai
    Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Vijay,

Its sad to hear abt the windscreen break... Its okie afterall it was an accident and u didnt do it delibrately though... Yea sad that u'd have to spend money for the 3M fim on the glass once again... Its okie... Also it was good to hear that Windscreen Experts got it fixed for u in the same day with all the formalities in place.. If u'd have been to any one of the TASS it would have been a much tougher job for you...

Njoy with GP...
  6. Grandeur

Grandeur Staff Member Janitor

Hey Vijay, that sad to hear and that too with your new car. I understand the pain. That's really good to know all that it got installed on the very same day. Cheer up and do post the pics soon of your newly installed AUX cable.
  7. Vijay, sorry to hear about the windshield crack. But on the good side of it you have got the new windshield from Windshield experts in just one day with all the formalities. Cheer up mate and enjoy the Aux cable. I would also request you to post the details of the shop from where you got the Aux cable (little help for other Delhi members)
  8. Aniket

Aniket Superiore

Thane, Mumbai
    really vijay ur lucky that u get ur glass on same day
    when my car was jus 4 days old someone manage to brok my front right hand side glass with scrap marble partical
    problem starts when i couldnt find glass in any shop next three days

after 3rd day my fone rang n that guy was telling me that i have glass n it vl cost u abt 6800rs + 500 rs for fitting n above that saying me that "sahab apko kidher bhi nahi milega ye kach toh isliye mehenga hai "n den that guy sayng me all shit about fiat cars n all n even told me that sell my car asap ????? :mrgreen:

after all this i calld on fiat toll free no. which back side on fiat booklet i talkd with somone i dnt knw name ,told dem my problem he said sorry n apologizing for that and asked me which TASS is near from my home n told me that he vl contect me soon n took my no.

next day morning at 9 i got call from fortune thane n wat a magic
    he said that he got a parcel from ranjangaon pune from fiat factory itself

he asked me my home addres and told me that we are sending glass n mechanic n dey vl replace ur glass der only
    in jus 45min they reached my home n took 20 min to fix my glass n above that just charged me [flash=]900 rs. only[/flash] :wow

so wat should i say now fiat is really improving
  9. Aniket

Aniket Superiore

Thane, Mumbai
    plz modd move my above post in appropriate place
  10. Andy

Andy Esperto

Chembur Mumbai
    Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Vijay ur lucky that things got in place on the same day.... Nice and have fun with your new Baby