1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

New Car Delivery Issues - escalating issues

Discussion in 'Car Purchase Queries' started by KPR, Oct 3, 2015.

1. KPR

KPR Regolare

TN
    Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
  2. viveksonkhla

viveksonkhla Amatore

Noida, India
    NCR
    Linea T-Jet
    Go to FIAT India page on facebook... or you can try Customer care number... they are very responsive... generally you receive a call within 24 hrs of filing a complaint.
    Ravi likes this.
  3. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
  4. ghodlur

ghodlur Esperto

Thane
    What was the deadline give by the dealer? Was the full amount paid or yet to be paid? Surely there must be some reason given by the dealer however flimsy it may sound.

As suggested, pls write to them on their FB page.
  5. KPR

KPR Regolare

TN
    Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
    Deadline was 15-20 days from date of booking. I had booked on 15.09.2015. I kept calling the dealer from 15th day onwards for status. The dealer informed that the ongoing truckers strike has caused delay. But I can say that they have not acted in the first 12-15 days of my booking. Now quoting truckers strike is not acceptable.

I also made a mistake of paying in full. Period.

Now that the dealer to make up ends has committed to provide alternate vehicle till my new car is delivered. Im expecting them to deliver alternate car.
  6. rejin_r

rejin_r Amatore

Chennai
    Punto Evo 1.3
    Did you get the VIN from dealer?
    If the vehicle is in transit, in most circumstance the dealer will have VIN.
  7. KPR

KPR Regolare

TN
    Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
    I have got VIN number. The dealer has provided an alternate car as of now till my new car is delivered.
  8. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    :
    Grande Punto 1.3
    The strike of transport is true as we all know,lets take his words and ask for new delivery date and if not delivered on that date, then take a action.Eventhough if you raise your concerns to FIAT,still dealer is safe, as he has already provided you an alternate car and customer has accepted happily.Can understand you have made full payment.
  9. Dharmen

Dharmen Timido

Navi Mumbai
    Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
    Fiat is having issues with most of dealers , hence they are not delivering , i waited for a month now without any delivery dates. Having escalated to fiat , they told me to refund and cannot deliver. Their dealerships are shrinking in every region and sales strategy not working.
  10. Joe_Gunner

Joe_Gunner Novizio

Chennai
    Fiat Enthusiast
    I am facing a similar issues, it has been 4 weeks but no response from the dealer. Will I get back the booking advance?