1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

New Bulbs please ;)

Discussion in 'Electrical Systems' started by nobrakes, Feb 17, 2012.

1. nobrakes

nobrakes

Mumbai
    [HR][/HR]Hey Tfians, I've just upgarded the stock GP bulbs with Phillips Rally 100/90 H4's+a relay ....what a world of difference. I had it done in my earlier car (Accent) as well, decided to wait till after the First service of the GP to upgrade.

Cheers!
    1 person likes this.
  2. Fiat-Yamaha

Fiat-Yamaha Superiore

Bangalore
    Can you upload some pics of LOW & HIGH beam on.
  3. mvb4u

mvb4u Regolare

AndhraPradesh
    Guntur
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Please, tell us which relay you have used and the cost of the parts. I have upgraded mine with a hella relay and 130/90 hella rally bulbs. Total cost Rs.1300/-(relay kit 900 + bulbs Rs.400)
  4. nobrakes

nobrakes

Mumbai
    Sorry for the late reply guys....I finally managed to get a kind of ;) dark, deserted stretch of road and click some pics with my phone. Just checked the relay box, and it seems to be a locally made thing. The bulbs really are awesome! Attatched are a few pics of both high and low beam.

Cheers.

low beam 2.jpg high beam 3.jpg low beam.jpg high beam.jpg
    2 people like this.
  5. sunswape

sunswape Regolare

Wont it cancel your electrical warranty ?
  6. Fiat-Yamaha

Fiat-Yamaha Superiore

Bangalore
    It doesn't, as no cutting of wires. Just plug & play.

Nobrakes: Did you get the bulbs from local shop/Phillips Dealer? Because I did not find any bulb name by Rally in Phillips website. I will be getting 100/90 bulbs from dealer this weekend so bit confused with the type of bulb. [Essential Vision/Essential Power]
  7. nobrakes

nobrakes

Mumbai
    That's right Fiat-Yamaha, no wire cutting. Just plug and play. I'm such a "scardy cat" that i would never do any warranty voiding thing! :p

I got the bulbs and relay from a local shop. Total cost INR900. I'm attatching a pic of the boxes for your reference.

Cheers.

2012-02-22 22.31.52.jpg
    1 person likes this.
  8. hay dude do we need to buy relay also if yes suggest which brand to go for and what might be the cost also
    because i have no idea about it..................................
  9. nobrakes

nobrakes

Mumbai
    Hey sagi096, yes you will need a relay with a 100/90 set up. Mine is a local brand which i used in my previous car as well. Apparently there are branded ones available in the market too. My set up (bulbs+relay) cost me 900Rs.
  10. dude what u actually call it so that i can order for bulbs and relay with it on ebay