1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

New Blue and Me Update Version 6.0

Discussion in 'Blue and Me' started by sandeep_p, Sep 17, 2012.

1. pioneeraaron

pioneeraaron Superiore

Mulund/Mumbai
    @thedrifter

1.Press the "Call Button" and scroll down to settings.
    2.Under settings you should see "Advance Features"
    3.Under Advance Features if you see "IMG Displayed" then it's a 2nd generation box.

@rsinfo

You cant't upgrade to 6.0 from 5.6 cause your's is a 1st generation box.I got that error too :D
  2. amargawade90

amargawade90 Superiore

Mate , is New Fiat Car Comes with 6.0 update or not ?? How to i check the version of Blue & me ??
  3. rsinfo

rsinfo Regolare

New Delhi
    My version of Blue & Me was prehistoric, as it turned out. I had to upgrade to ver 5.5 & then to 5.6.

Would now try to install ver 6.0 now.
  4. LineaDriver

LineaDriver Novizio

KL-07
    Any Linea MJD 1.3 member done this new update? Will it support Eco-Drive now?
  5. rsinfo

rsinfo Regolare

New Delhi
    How do I upgrade from 1st gen. to 2nd gen. Blue & Me ? Is there an option available ? What are the benefits ?
  6. D-Punter

D-Punter Novizio

gurgaon
    Grande Punto 1.4
    I have successfully updated to 6.0 but I can’t see any noticeable changes though. I have one query does anybody here can play songs from phone directly from Bluetooth?
  7. mhitesh

mhitesh Amatore

Airoli, Navi Mumbai
    Airoli, Navi Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.4
    I am getting an error "USB Error:10" and the lady says chk usb contents and try again"
    i have formatted the usb drive before copying the sw
  8. nkrishnap

nkrishnap Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Linea 1.3
    I updated the Blue n Me to version 6.

Tried installing the ecodrive, I keep getting the USB10 error. Any work around for this?
  9. aks_karthik

aks_karthik Novizio

Chennai
    I am really amused on seeing your reply.
    I have tried the same connection using my iPhone 4 with the given USB Chord in some 5 Lineas/Puntos USB port and none of the car has recognized iPhone 4 though the B&M version is not 6.0.
    I am currently in version 5.6 and March 2009 Linea MJD Emotion Pack. it even not powering the iPhone 4. Just give some blinks and finally it goes dumb.
    Last edited: Nov 6, 2012
  10. surekumb599

surekumb599

Bangalore
    I have Linea 1.3L 2012 model. I am not sure which version of blue and me come with the vechcle. Any one can help?