1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

New Badges

Discussion in 'Fiat OEM Spares & Accessories' started by anandlnt, May 14, 2011.

1. SAF_RoadWarrior

SAF_RoadWarrior Amatore

USA
    USA
    Linea 1.4
    Thanks a ton man..Thanks a ton.!!Just curious how did you remove the original badge?Any specific mechanism?is that still intact or can be fixed? Sorry man to bug you again!! Appreciate the help..
  2. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Anand I am looking for used car now. Can you please sell your car to me ..... lol :)

I am fan of your Punto
  3. anandlnt

anandlnt

Mysore
    Nah. Just peel it as you remove any regular sticker. But, peel it with little extra force as it is stuck on tightly. The logo will be intact but if you want to use it again, you should use double side adhesive tape to stick it again. Never mind, you are not bugging me.
  4. anandlnt

anandlnt

Mysore
    Good one Kedar. If I have to sell my car, you will be the first person to be intimated.
  5. hey ananth cn I get ur contact....
    I wnt these lights for my car too
  6. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    Why not on Dash(left side) ? European Punto has Punto logo/Abarth logo in that space.
  7. 2 options are there, one on the bonnet as you have mentioned and 2nd below the boot lock..

8. Abarth stickers and 3D Abarth emblem with Italian Flag

Hi Guys!!

Check out the Abarth stickers on the left and right side above the side indicators

and also the 3D Abarth emblem with Italian flag on the boot...

Sturgess Punto Emblem will be arriving in 2 weeks time, will let you know in due course..... :D

150720111273.jpg

150720111274.jpg

150720111272.jpg

160720111301.jpg

160720111304.jpg
    1 person likes this.
  9. Phew

Phew Esperto

New Delhi/Mohali
    FASS
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Go romsi goooo.........killer bro looks fan-damn-tastic, especially the rear one
  10. Thanks Jasveen ............. :)