1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

New Badges

Discussion in 'Fiat OEM Spares & Accessories' started by anandlnt, May 14, 2011.

1. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Punjab
    @anand

The 'powered by Abarth' decal would look cool on the front fender ( left or right) OR the left/right B pillar.
  2. Phew

Phew Esperto

New Delhi/Mohali
    FASS
    Grande Punto 1.3
    KILLER man....try fitting the "powered by abarth" on top of the right side indicator it'll look even better
  3. anandlnt

anandlnt

Mysore
    Lemme see and thanks so much for the suggestion
  4. anandlnt

anandlnt

Mysore
    Looks like a good idea. Let me place it (temp) and see it. And thank you.
  5. anandlnt
    sir any updates on the monograms you have...
    please post some pics....
  6. anandlnt

anandlnt

Mysore
    Nothing buddy. I am out of town. Will update later.
  7. samyakmodi

samyakmodi Novizio

Indore
    just found this link for anyone who might be interested in some more abarth logos.

@anand

how about trying to put that logo on the lower left of the front grill??
  8. SAF_RoadWarrior

SAF_RoadWarrior Amatore

USA
    USA
    Linea 1.4
    Hey Anand,
    I have asked the same question in other thread so please do not mind.Just to make sure you got it.
    Awsome work man.I am also planning to fit the badges (front and rear).Can you please let me know how did you fit the rear abarth badge since this are 85mm where as the Indian version is of 98 mm.If possible can you please let me know mate?So i can order with surity that I can fix it with no hassle/issues.It is $35 almost.
    Thanks again and waiting for your reply pal.
  9. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Cubbie I pasted that sticket long back but didnt uploaded the pics.

Now I sold my punto and I am looking for used Linea MJD
  10. anandlnt

anandlnt

Mysore
    Yes, it is a tad smaller than Indian version. But it can be fixed as there are no screws involved. Both the badges are self adhesive types. Peel off FIAT and stick ABARTH. Simple as that. Only very minor issue is, Abarth comes two small protrudings, just cut them to so that they do not come in between the logo and the boot and once you cut them, you can stick it on the boot. You can go ahead and order them. It is stick on type. Even the FIAT logo too is stick on type. Bolting is only for the front logo not the back logo.