1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

New Badges

Discussion in 'Fiat OEM Spares & Accessories' started by anandlnt, May 14, 2011.

1. anandlnt

anandlnt

Mysore
    Here are another set of badges from abarth. Where do you think these badges should go if at all they have to? I think 'Powered by Abarth' can go beneath 'esseesse'. How about the 'abarth' emblem?
    For convenience, I am also attaching the back picture of Punto in case some of you want to suggest the placement at back.

DSC_0021.jpg

New Badges.jpg
    1 person likes this.
  2. anandlnt
    sir put the abarth scorpion on the left side...
    I dont think the other one Powered by abarth goes will with the other badges. it would be much of an over kill..
    already Abarth monogram in the center, scorpion on the left, essessee on the right..

or
    the powered by abarth once can be put near the number plate between the two center rear parking sensors...
    the car's rear might start looking congested.
    mt 2 cents. the decision is yours
    Last edited: May 14, 2011
  3. anandlnt

anandlnt

Mysore
    @srikar
    Thank you buddy for the suggestion. Yeah, even I felt abarth emblem on the left. Let me see how it is seen before placing there.
  4. anandlnt

anandlnt

Mysore
    How about this placement of abarth emblem? I did not fix it. For an idea, placed it here.

DSC_0026.jpg

DSC_0027.jpg
    1 person likes this.
  5. Dilip_dmk

Dilip_dmk Superiore

Delhi, India
    New Delhi
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Ya this looks fine too .. A full-shot would help us tell u better ...
    Will this fit ont the grill of the scoop ???? May look nyc ...