1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

New And Nervous

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Hitesh, Dec 26, 2010.

1. Hitesh

Hitesh

Nashik
    hi guys,im hitesh ....gona take delivery of punto 1.3mjd emotion pack in jan 1st week,being a car enthusiast i know what this car is capable of.....but im worried abt the resale value and fiat service....i hope they improve there service across the country....wish me luck.
  2. royj

royj Esperto

Trivandrum
    Welcome Hitesh and enjoy your stay.
    One little advice.. don't buy anything for its resale value, when you do that you become just a trader and not an owner. :wink:
  3. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    At first Hitesh welcome to TFI.

Very well said Roy. Why are thinking about selling out car before buying it. Trust me FIAT has improved its after sales service. The spare parts are available at service sations. If they are not available you will get it within 2-3 days. Service advisors are very good and has good knowledge of the product. Dont worry, go ahead & enjoy your cars performance, ride & handling, & features you wont find in another hatch in India.
  4. jayadev

jayadev Esperto

Kannur, India
    Kannur
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    Hitesh welcome to TFI.
    we dont build home considering resale value and a car could be another home but with wheels.
    there is nothing to be worried about if it is punto , as you are not alone.
    take care of it very well .
    you will be more than happy and confident to own it rather than sell it.
  5. Hi Hitesh, welcome to the forum.
    Congrats on your Punto. I am sure you will enjoy her and your service experience will be excellent.

p.s : dont think of divorce before the marriage. I am referring to the thought of resale before even getting the car.
  6. Hitesh

Hitesh

Nashik
    thank you so much guys for the support...just get a lot of nagging abt the reasale value n service when i inquire abt the car....if it truly satisfies me then i then dont care abt the value....but im amazed to see so much emotion for this car and brand like no other on this forum and i adore it....will keep you guys updated...

Awaiting for my red beast to arrive....till then happy new year.
  7. Congrats Hitesh on your new car. If you are still worried about the resale and servicing, I would say, it applies for all other brands as well. My dad has owned a Fiat, Maruti Suzuki and Hyundai, and he still says that Fiat gave him the least trouble. The service provided by the other brands was never satisfactory either. So, it all depends on how you handle your car.

As far as the resale is concerned, owning a Fiat is not just owning a car, it is a relationship. And you do not look for benefit risk ratio in a relation ::T

So forget all your concerns and just have fun with your new member of the family.
  8. Bala

Bala Esperto

Villupuram
    Welcome to TFI,if your criteria for buying is resale value,you should have bought a used car.
    Yes,fiat car have not just bad resale value but no resale value.
  9. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

Noida
    First thing first, welcome to TFI hitesh. Do post ur einitial experiences in booking and dealer experiences in the relavant sections.

Secondly, You mentioned about resale value, once you drive the beauty regularly, then think bout this. Im sure ull be soo hooked up, u wont let it go and will become a FIAT fan.

Finally, even if u decide to sell, im sure u can easily find a FIAT Lover who'll be ready to take the beauty to its next journey.

So, just njoy the car as long as u can and when that finishes, think bout the other things. Happy Driving.
  10. NAREN64

NAREN64

COIMBATORE
    Hai Hitesh,

Welcome to TFI. Congrats on booking GP that to a RED. Dont worry about the Service, it is very good now & will continue to improve.

Before taking delivery(before registration) of the car make a through Pre Delivery Inspection. Details of PDI is in this link.

viewtopic.php?f=61&t=255

Happy & safe driving.