1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

New and Due (to be JETtisioned)

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by rana, Nov 7, 2011.

1. rana

rana Novizio

Mumbai
    Ok Guys... some more updates...
    The car is here... it is at the Bhiwandi warehouse and I was supposed to do a PDI on Monday... But a pnuemonic fever prevents me from going so far to do a PDI... I have confirmed with my friend from TATA Motors and he had asked the executive there to check the car and has given a confirmation that there is nothing wrong.... Since I doubt I will be able to go for the PDI, I have asked the showroom to get the car into Mumbai and I will check it out here...
    Based on final discussions, the registrations should be completed and the car delivered by next Tuesday... I have my sick and weak fingers crossed to have that first glimpse of the Italian Beauty...

On a more childish note, I have decided to name the Car - PASTA :D :D :D
    1 person likes this.
  2. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    So you will be having the Italian Pasta with Cheese, Do post us with the first pictures of the PASTA,
    Get well soon
  3. dj.nish

dj.nish Superiore

Mumbai
    Rana-ji : I got to know from a little birdie that you have taken delivery of your Jet? Where are the pics and ownership review?
  4. speedJet

speedJet Superiore

Gurgaon
    Nishant we are waiting for your pictures and ownership review too. Its pending since Dassera :)
  5. dj.nish

dj.nish Superiore

Mumbai
    I know mate! Work and travel have been hectic and I have not been able to devote time to write a creatively justified review for the TJet! It should be out pretty soon!
  6. rana

rana Novizio

Mumbai
    nishant chk out the new thread in the ownership section
  7. speedJet

speedJet Superiore

Gurgaon
    Rana, can you provide the link. It is not showing up in the new/updated threads section?
  8. rana

rana Novizio

Mumbai